New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm looking for a either a Britax Marathon Convertible Child Seat

or a Graco Sport Comvertible Child Seat

Any idea where I could get them?

Or do you have other models to suggest within the same price range?
    Anything that is certified for use in the United States, has a 5 point harness, and can handle at least a 40lb. child.

Thank you very much.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    havent seen britax car seats dito sa pinas. mostly graco, chicco nakikita ko. If you can try ordering sa states na lang ng recaro car seats. mura lang sa amazon 200 USD lang

try mo baby first, ganun car seat namin, budget type.. hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May baby ka na OTEP???

Meron ako dito Babyflo car seat, same design as the two you mentioned and with 5pt harness. Made in USA sya so I guess it's certified for use in the USA. Bought it at one of the duty free stores in Clark.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tanong ko din, may baby ka na otep?

perhaps you can look for one that 'grows' with the child. this will minimize the number of car seats that you will need to buy in the future. when your child gets bigger he/she will outgrow the carseat. my daughter is now on her 4th seat and i'm about to get a bigger one because her head is almost halfway above the upper edge of the car seat.

she started with a car baby carrier. then to a toddler car seat. then to the next bigger size and next. my next one will be a booster seat since she is already much bigger. but i always believe in properly strapping the child in the back seat.

there is also a seat belt adaptor for children. i use this whenever my child has to ride in somebody's car that doesn't have a child seat.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I think I've seen that Graco model or a similar one at Rustan's.

Recaros are wonderful. Wonderfully expensive brand new... 200 dollars on EBay would equal about 300-400 brought in, due to shipping and taxes... for that much, you could actually get a Recaro locally. There's a dealership at Excellar, across from Goldcars in Banaue. I think they're around 13-17k pesos.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nasa 12k mga graco at SM malls. too much if you ask me, kung budget try mo sa mga Surplus shop.

yung mga gumagawa ng fake bucket seats kaya kaya kopyahin ang mga baby car seats?>
    ====

susunod niyan

Need help with the child.

Ayaw maupo sa car seat hehehehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si bulldog parang nakita ko sa Banapple (or whatever that small resto is) along Katipunan. Kaso nahiya ako. hehehe.

The seat is for my pamangkin, arriving from the states. After he leaves, my inaanak will use it.

The Recaro sounds like a viable option since they do sell those locally, right?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Payong kapatid sir kung bibili po kayo ng child seat na pwede din nyu po gamitin sa aircraft look the sticker or stamp below po sa ilalim ng child seat

that it says:

"this is a child restraint carrier used for aircraft and motor vehicle"

if my ganun sticker therefore safe po cia and faa standard khet ilipat ilipat po un car un baby niu shell be safe.

Ala po yan sa brand what it is important it complies to the safety standards in vehicle use and aircraft use para hindi rin po sayang un bucks nyu sa pagbili

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    si bulldog parang nakita ko sa Banapple (or whatever that small resto is) along Katipunan. Kaso nahiya ako. hehehe.

The seat is for my pamangkin, arriving from the states. After he leaves, my inaanak will use it.

The Recaro sounds like a viable option since they do sell those locally, right?
    Excellar, across from Goldcars... I think they're in the phonebook. I don't know if they have them in stock at the moment, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Need Help with Child Seat