New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 174
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,495
    #21
    They can start by a centralised numbering system. In the US, it is their social security number (SSN). There is not even a picture ID card for it. Your driver's license, tax records, and all other details trace back to your SSN.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    210
    #22
    Hahaha, or by that time chinese citizen na lahat pinoy. Mukhang lahat na project and planning includes china.

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127
    #23
    This is good. Sobrang dami advantages nito for us citizens. Convenient sa lahat ng transactions. Here in SG, even us foreigners have a FIN (Foreigner Identification No.), for local it's NRIC (National Registration Identity Card).

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,736
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that is for me to know, and for you to find out.

    if the program is good, no matter who proponents it, i will support it.
    if the program is bad, no matter who proponents it, i will not support it.
    I got your point doc. We feel the same on this.



    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,736
    #25
    Now about this national ID thing, it's a good proposal, especially if the madlang people will benefit from it, easier and quicker access to government services, centralized citizen databank, information sharing and interconnectivity of agencies,.. Dyan lahat papunta to. (safety and privacy concern is another story of course)

    My concern is the mechanism on how to get this done. Mas malaki sana ang ginhawa kesa pasakit na idulot nito. Stating negative observations does not necessarily mean I want it to fail,it just means we should not commit the same blunder over again.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    38,941
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    This is good. Sobrang dami advantages nito for us citizens. Convenient sa lahat ng transactions. Here in SG, even us foreigners have a FIN (Foreigner Identification No.), for local it's NRIC (National Registration Identity Card).
    Yes we all know that. Ganyan sa Singapore and other first world country for that matter but you can't compare PH a third world to a first world country pag dating sa implementation ng mga projects.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    127
    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yes we all know that. Ganyan sa Singapore and other first world country for that matter but you can't compare PH a third world to a first world country pag dating sa implementation ng mga projects.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I second the motion sir. If implemented correctly & effectively, this will greatly help in reducing terrorism or organised crime.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,944
    #28
    Sana lang hindi palpak ang pag issue ng ID, parang LTO.

    Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,784
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    I second the motion sir. If implemented correctly & effectively, this will greatly help in reducing terrorism or organised crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Sana lang hindi palpak ang pag issue ng ID, parang LTO.

    Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
    Yes sana nga ganun. Pero the intention is good. Consolidation lang naman ng ID yan. Meron ka na rin naman info sa databank nila eh. Bakit ngayon lang magiging isyu hacking niyan.

    Plus again facebook mas marami data. Hehehe

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,338
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Yes sana nga ganun. Pero the intention is good. Consolidation lang naman ng ID yan. Meron ka na rin naman info sa databank nila eh. Bakit ngayon lang magiging isyu hacking niyan.

    Plus again facebook mas marami data. Hehehe

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Agree with one centralised databank (na malinis)

    I think this should be implemented through PhilHealth

    Among government offices, they cater to all sectors. Employed (private and government), self employed, OFWs, senior citizens, indigents etc.

    To add pag may mommy na naganak, may claim din for the newborn care outright magagawan na siya ng permanent ID number from birth huli na agad diba?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

National ID Law