New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Eh di nga ma-check kung may mga lisensya ang mga ito.
    I'm looking more for solusyons. the leaders have to change.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I'm looking more for solusyons. the leaders have to change.

LTO should have more teeth and not just making money out of un-issued paid-for license plates and license ID cards. I don't even know if LTO has any idea how to differentiate a real license ID card over a counterfeit one.

Where's the law on drunk driving? Has anyone been charged or his/her license suspended for drunk driving?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    They should make a law that protect motorist from liability if the encounter this kind of idiots.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I think we need more pnp police riders. I think they only number under 3000 in metro manila? that should be 15000. Check points for mc riders only?

This will be discrimination. Despite that, we all know in many police checkpoints, they only stop motorcycle riders and check papers and not car/cage drivers.

As a disclosure, Im a motorcycle commuter and a cage driver as well. Depends on the day if I'll ride or drive.

I also agree though that there are responsible motorcycle riders but many are not. Even when I'm riding a motorcycle, I see a lot of riders simply asking for an accident. Tsk Tsk.

Proper enforcement of the law should help in minimizing these incidents. If not, then Darwin's theory should work eventually.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    thats the excuse... discrimination. criminals use mcs. gun & license checkpoints every corner of metro manila for mcs only.

discipline these 10m mc riders. the new 1m riders included.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    In most of the incidents involving MCs and a bigger vehicle, the driver of the bigger vehicle is always jailed even if it is clearly the MC rider's fault.

One time one of our veteran drivers had the misfortune of having a drunk MC rider ram the rear aluminum van part of his truck at a perpendicular angle. He was jailed and they even wanted him to pay for the guy's funeral. Galit na galit pa mga kamag anak, gusto pa sya bugbugin. WTF. If that isn't tyranny, I don't know what is.

Something is clearly wrong with the way the police looks at these accidents.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    i have been to world trade center today for the annual motorcycle expo, not a single motorcycle driving school participated in the event (like honda safety driving center)

a lot of people were buying racing tires BTW that looked liked a prize because they wear the tire on their necks... so alam na this...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    On the other side of a coin, there's this MCP or Motorcycle Philippines and has forum similar with Tsikot.

Most topics are modifications in their MCs. I was looking if they have 4-wheel drivers topic, but nada.

Question: Do we have a law or mmda ruling that MC must put their headlights on at all times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RR_22 View Post
    On the other side of a coin, there's this MCP or Motorcycle Philippines and has forum similar with Tsikot.

Most topics are modifications in their MCs. I was looking if they have 4-wheel drivers topic, but nada.

Question: Do we have a law or mmda ruling that MC must put their headlights on at all times?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most if not all of the new motorcycles released these days have daylight running lights. No switch to turn off headlights. The moment you start the engine, headlight is always on.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    MCP has this:

Balasubas na kapwa rider(share your experience)

Pasaway riders

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast