New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^ wow ang bilis ah. di kaya naglaho na ang mga buwaya sa LTO. advance happy bday BTW.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Hello,
    I found a website that is all about LTO that includes its forms and guides: Forms and Guides from Land Transportation Office (LTO) Philippines
    I hope that could help

3. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Renewed my license in Cebu a week ago.

Went to Robinson Galleria at way past 6 pm (they call it a day at 7pm) and was completely done in less than 15 minutes – medical / application form fill up submission and all. Got my card the following day.

Collecting your license card is a different story. Cards are printed and released at SM Seaside. You have to be there early as all the cards from other application Centres within Cebu and other adjacent provinces from different regions are accepted and printed here. Kaya haba ng pila.

LTO has also imposed a maximum quota of only 300 pcs to print and issue on a Saturday. I am not sure if this is also observed on regular days. Good thing is once you have got your queue number, the lady is gracious enough that she will provide you an estimated time of when your number will be served and called on.

(TIP – for all Cebuanos who plan to renew and apply, don’t proceed to the main LTO office. Daming tao. Parati puno.)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by golfbumhk View Post
    Renewed my license in Cebu a week ago.

Went to Robinson Galleria at way past 6 pm (they call it a day at 7pm) and was completely done in less than 15 minutes – medical / application form fill up submission and all. Got my card the following day.

Collecting your license card is a different story. Cards are printed and released at SM Seaside. You have to be there early as all the cards from other application Centres within Cebu and other adjacent provinces from different regions are accepted and printed here. Kaya haba ng pila.

LTO has also imposed a maximum quota of only 300 pcs to print and issue on a Saturday. I am not sure if this is also observed on regular days. Good thing is once you have got your queue number, the lady is gracious enough that she will provide you an estimated time of when your number will be served and called on.

(TIP – for all Cebuanos who plan to renew and apply, don’t proceed to the main LTO office. Daming tao. Parati puno.)
    Wow!!! Congrats sir!!! May asenso na ang driver’s license process... Most convenient to renew driver's license

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Wow!!! Congrats sir!!! May asenso na ang driver’s license process... Most convenient to renew driver's license
    kaya nga... sana ganito rin sa Manila.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by golfbumhk View Post
    kaya nga... sana ganito rin sa Manila.
    I has always been like this (2012, 2015, 2018). The process never took more than an hour. The key is to determine when is the best time (ask the vendors around), like when the crowd already disappeared. In Robinson's Galleria and Tiendecitas, late afternoon is the best time.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by i.am.aids View Post
    I has always been like this (2012, 2015, 2018). The process never took more than an hour. The key is to determine when is the best time (ask the vendors around), like when the crowd already disappeared. In Robinson's Galleria and Tiendecitas, late afternoon is the best time.
    For application of renewal, 'would have to agree on this one. Experienced it at Farmer's Cubao but issuance of cards, unlike in Cebu, takes ages.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i renewed my license yesterday at the lto atc satellite branch and it took me about 45 minutes to get it done.

i got there past 3pm and left their ofc just before 4pm.

i would've tried the robinson's place lpc sat ofc but i had to to go to commercenter yesterday so i reckon doing the renewal at atc was the most efficient way to deal w/ this chore of mine.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i renewed my license yesterday at the lto atc satellite branch and it took me about 45 minutes to get it done.

i would've tried the robinson's place lpc sat ofc but i had to to go to commercenter yesterday so i reckon doing the renewal at atc was the most efficient way to deal w/ this chore of mine.
    that's good.
    the LTO outlet in the malls is also good, especially if one goes there after 4 pm.
    when i went at sm city hall at 3 pm, marami pang naghihintay ma-tawag, including me. but after 4 pm, wala nang dumarating. marami nang upuang bakante. and they close 5:30. i also finished at less than an hour, but i stayed longer, as i was interested at the program on the led monitor...
    afterward, i went malling.
    convenient.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 9th, 2018 at 09:31 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

ATC Satellite branch +1 yan ang bilis mag release ng license

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast