New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Not gonna happen and never will, sinubukan na yan nung time ni BF, sawi din siya noon, I don't see how Chairman Beautiful eyes will ever suceed.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Masyado nang na-exposed sa mga smoke belchers yang si beautiful eyes, kasisinghot ng itim na usok kaya nahihilo na si chairman......

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    They're trying to implement the "Friendship Route" effected in Las Pinas, which is a very helpful alternative to just the Alabang Zapote road. What they did not consider as well is that the subdivisions this route cuts through is not as struct as Dasma and Forbes..
    Pulpol din ang LPC Government dahil hindi nila nabuksan ang Las Pinas Royale Subdivision for Friendship Route, kahit na nilagyan na nila ng street lighting ang rota..... Naduwag kung baga... E,- magandang daan ito dahil diretso lang at mas mabilis ang access mula sa C5 extension hanggang Naga Road via Gatchalian Subd....

Ngayon,- another litmus test for the LPC Government with the BF saga at the boundaries of Paranaque and Las Pinas..... along Elizalde and El Grande Ave......

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    “The disturbing fact is that at least 20 percent of the 5,030-kilometer road network in Metro Manila are in gated subdivisions,”

hmmmmm . . . . abogado ba talaga etong si chairman?

ang subdivision nagpagawa ng kalsada para serbiyuhan ang mga residente nila.

isa pa, kung wala ba yung subdivision, papalagyan ba ng road network yung lugar na yun?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is what saddens me. The very residents of all these gated subdivision are complaining for MMDA to do something about the traffic and yet this proposal will lead to nowhere.

Sana na lang kusa mga subdivision magbukas ang gates nila, maski 7am to 9am and 5pm to 7pm during work and school days lang. Ika nga tulong mo na lang sa bayan yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Pulpol din ang LPC Government dahil hindi nila nabuksan ang Las Pinas Royale Subdivision for Friendship Route, kahit na nilagyan na nila ng street lighting ang rota..... Naduwag kung baga... E,- magandang daan ito dahil diretso lang at mas mabilis ang access mula sa C5 extension hanggang Naga Road via Gatchalian Subd....

Ngayon,- another litmus test for the LPC Government with the BF saga at the boundaries of Paranaque and Las Pinas..... along Elizalde and El Grande Ave......

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.5K:nite:
    Kay Villar ata yung mga subdivision na nabuksan, when MBV was in power. Yung kumontra, di nga siguro sa kanya.

Pero ang maganda diyan is, bakit pinagpipilitan nila yung mga private subdivision? Gawa na sila ng bagong kalye.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    This is what saddens me. The very residents of all these gated subdivision are complaining for MMDA to do something about the traffic and yet this proposal will lead to nowhere.

Sana na lang kusa mga subdivision magbukas ang gates nila, maski 7am to 9am and 5pm to 7pm during work and school days lang. Ika nga tulong mo na lang sa bayan yan.
    Tulong pero kapalit security? Para makadaan yung mga hindi nagbabayad ng tax? Yung mga mismong iniiwasan mo na kawatan sa public roads? Nope.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Tulong pero kapalit security? Para makadaan yung mga hindi nagbabayad ng tax? Yung mga mismong iniiwasan mo na kawatan sa public roads? Nope.
    +1 MMDA should not place the burden of easing the traffic congestion on subdivision/village residents. Aside from the security issue, increased volume in vehicles and noise pollution pa. MMDA will not pay for the maintenance of the roads.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    +1 MMDA should not place the burden of easing the traffic congestion on subdivision/village residents. Aside from the security issue, increased volume in vehicles and noise pollution pa. MMDA will not pay for the maintenance of the roads.

Kaya nga tulong yan sa bayan. Again its during rush hours lang. Make it 7am to 9am na lang sa umaga . . . wag na yun sa gabi. I don't think the cost in increasing the security would be that big. We are not talking trucks, motorcycles, taxis or AUV express here. Just cars. Para nga mabawasan sila doon sa major roads na dinadaanan.

You identify lang lanes in where they should pass only. . . In and out lang sila. Usually a through street or way lang required dyan. Case in point, sa Dasma, you only need to access Palm Ave. and Pasay Road. So don't allow cars to turn into the corners during that time.

I know its a minor inconvenience, but I'll put out the card here na "Reklamo kayo ng reklamo, wala naman kayo ginagawa."

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I know its a minor inconvenience, but I'll put out the card here na "Reklamo kayo ng reklamo, wala naman kayo ginagawa."
    I agree that it should be thought out and planned thoroughly, but I bet when it comes to a majority decision from the homeowners, chance of a private land agreeing on this is very minimal to none.

About naman sa reklamo pero wala ginagawa, sadly hindi ito yung tamang gawin. Madaming ibang pwedeng points na umpisahan. Unahin na natin palitan ang mga nasa pwesto.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast