New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    Do you think learning to drive a manual is still worth the hassle? Steep kasi learning curve nito vs learning to drive an automatic. I'm asking because my wife will be going to driving school soon. She will be driving an automatic but i want her to learn manual just because 'segurista' ako (just in case she will need to drive a manual kaya niya) although realistically the probability that she will be driving a manual is pretty close to zero...

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    I'd say being 'segurista' is good - go with learning manual. You'll never know when you might need it, and the lessons are cheaper too.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by polemicducky View Post
    I'd say being 'segurista' is good - go with learning manual. You'll never know when you might need it, and the lessons are cheaper too.
    + mahohone pa awareness and responsibilty. Macacarry over pag nag at na

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Do you think learning to drive a manual is still worth the hassle? Steep kasi learning curve nito vs learning to drive an automatic. I'm asking because my wife will be going to driving school soon. She will be driving an automatic but i want her to learn manual just because 'segurista' ako (just in case she will need to drive a manual kaya niya) although realistically the probability that she will be driving a manual is pretty close to zero...

I feel na mas magaling magdrive ang marunong ng MT kaysa AT lang. Maybe sanay sa sabay sabay na ginagawa? I don't know.

Pero kung wala rin sya mapagpapraktisan na manual car nyo, wala rin yan. Most probably di matuto ng maayos sa manual

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013

i think so. i enrolled my wife in a manual course but she'll drive an automatic. mas mura pa.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    i think so. i enrolled my wife in a manual course but she'll drive an automatic. mas mura pa.
    Yeah, let her learn the manual. Para kahit van or bus Kaya nya drive if the situation calls for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

YES!
    if not, magsisisi kayo, the first time she has need to drive MT.
    ...unless your crystal ball is accurate enough to predict that such incident will never happen in her lifetime...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    I guess it's unanimous. Thank you all for your advice![emoji16]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123