New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    San kaya maganda lumipat?

"The city of Manila may become uninhabitable within four years if the current traffic chaos is not resolved, John Forbes, a senior advisor at the American Chamber of Commerce at the Philippines said. He warned that if the roads and other infrastructure are not upgraded immediately, the traffic mess in the metropolis would likely worsen."

"Metro Manila is at risk of becoming uninhabitable as annual new car growth increases to 500,000 by 2020," Forbes said. "While roads are being improved throughout the country, the National Capital Region urgently needs more limited access roads, especially skyways, and rail."
    READ MORE

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Perth, Australia

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di lang marunong mag-drive sa MM yang kano na yan. malamang nakaihi yan sa pantalon nung ni-try nya magdrive dito haha!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It takes me half an hour or more to get out of Makati. It used to take me 5 mins to do the same 8-10 years ago.

And I imagine that when the rainy season comes in, it would be infinitely worse.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    It takes me half an hour or more to get out of Makati. It used to take me 5 mins to do the same 8-10 years ago.

And I imagine that when the rainy season comes in, it would be infinitely worse.
    Typical makati cbd rush hour. I remember I once spent an hour from Gamboa turn right to amorsolo, u turn, then enter skyway. That would normally take 2 mins without traffic.

The problem is that there isnt an obvious way to fix it. There are simply too many cars leaving at the same time. Parking is already very expensive. The problem isnt makati, its the clogged exits.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    nung vacation ko last december, nakaka panibago ang traffic sa manila.
    parang feeling ko mahihirapan nakong mag adjust.
    noon from cainta to megamall, it only took me around 30 mins. to 1 hr. travel.
    ngayon, min. 2 hrs!
    tapos kahit na madaling araw ma-traffic pa rin!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    traffic ba kamo?
    sta. rosa to tagaytay on weekends and holidays
    and to think, naglilipatan mga taga manila dito pra daw makaiwas ng traffic sa NCR

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Matira matibay dito

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    The start of the construction of Skyway P3 last Feb 2015 is the primary cause for the traffic situation now. It's a 3-year project, so we still need to be patient for another 2 years (give or take).

"It gets worse before it gets better." I just hope this rings true come 2018.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    4 years? 2 years lang if Binay wins this year

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast