New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    check mo mabuti yung mga OR mo.. alam ko that time lahat nag bayad nang replacement.. baka mga 2015..

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMar View Post
    wala po ako binayran for replacement, If mag renew kaya ako sa October pwde po pa kaya ako mag pa replace ng puti? or hindi naman talaga required na maging puti? salamat sir

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMar View Post
    wala po ako binayran for replacement, If mag renew kaya ako sa October pwde po pa kaya ako mag pa replace ng puti? or hindi naman talaga required na maging puti? salamat sir
    Kasama tayo sa mga swerteng inabot ng TRO ng ghost plate na yan kaya wala tayong binayaran. As for replacement to white, di ko alam, i just renewed last month and wala pa ring singil, ok lang sa akin kasi baka 2019 na nila ma fulfill ang betlog.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    don sa date nang OR mo.. since registered June 2016.. renewal will be June 2019.
    Sir is there a way to check kung may assigned plate no. na? Kahit yung No. lang, nevermind the actual plate. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    you can go to the LTO where it was registered and ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post
    Sir is there a way to check kung may assigned plate no. na? Kahit yung No. lang, nevermind the actual plate. [emoji16]

5. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by reiman13 View Post

Check it here. Just input your MV File Number.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    mahaba po ang pila.
    we just have to wait for our turn.
    Noted Sir, as long nakakabyahe ng maayos using green plate wala pong problema

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Saw this yesterday[emoji23]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Anong month ka nagpa registered?

3rd week of March for a plate that ends in "4". I also inquired my other plates that ends in 2, and it was already with them. So I have to come back the following day with required docs in hand.

I went back this week to register a plate that ends in "8", and this time its not yet available. Checked the list, it seems they don't have those that ends with 5,6,7,8,9 & 0 endings.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last edited by myas110; August 4th, 2018 at 06:14 PM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010

saw this vehicle with the new design license plate. Instead of bar code (they appeared in the previous releases of the new license plates), the new ones have a QR code at the lower right of the plate.

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk