New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Eto pala exact report...

"The LTO earlier said plastic cards will be available by second quarter of 2017, but owing to efforts undertaken by the agency and the Department of Transportation, this resulted to the early release of plastic card, an early Christmas gift to the public."

LTO starts distribution of plastic driver’s license card in Metro Manila | BusinessMirror

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    .... anak ng! tayo pa ngayon me utang na loob sa kanila!
    Oo nga, sila na nga namerhuwisyo, utang na loob pa natin na lumabas na? Utang Ina Nila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Sa SM Manila ako nag-renew last November with the 5-year validity already in place. Available narin kaya sya for claiming or baka next year pa rin?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stålmannen View Post
    Sa SM Manila ako nag-renew last November with the 5-year validity already in place. Available narin kaya sya for claiming or baka next year pa rin?
    Better to call them first to confirm para di sayang punta mo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    This is half-glass full... Why the hate and cussing? To be fair, they could've left everything as it was and just release the cards next year as originally planned. Instead, they made the decision to release them before the holidays. I know they're already late in the first place, but we know it's not all LTO's fault.

Like they say, better late than never.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Can i have someone get it for me? I'll just give authorisation letter

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    To be fair, they could've left everything as it was and just release the cards next year as originally planned. Instead, they made the decision to release them before the holidays. I know they're already late in the first place, but we know it's not all LTO's fault.
    That's the point. Utang na loob pa pala natin na GUMAWA SILA NG PARAAN.

Thank you LTO, at humanap kayo ng solusyon sa problema na 100% sure ako hindi kami ang lumikha.

And Thank You pinilit nyong i-release bago mag pasko or to be exact, 8 working days bago mag-bagong taon.

Thank you, Thank you, ang babait ninyo mga taga LTO.

Topsy turvy world we live in.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    That's the point. Utang na loob pa pala natin na GUMAWA SILA NG PARAAN.

Thank you LTO, at humanap kayo ng solusyon sa problema na 100% sure ako hindi kami ang lumikha.

And Thank You pinilit nyong i-release bago mag pasko or to be exact, 8 working days bago mag-bagong taon.

Thank you, Thank you, ang babait ninyo mga taga LTO.

Topsy turvy world we live in.
    I can see that you've been abundantly blessed with sarcasm.

Ok, so be a man... Call them up, introduce yourself and tell them how disappointed you are at them for giving you the opportunity to finally claim your card now instead of next year. Give 'em hell! How dare they, right?

What happened to Christmas being the season of giving? You can give the gift of forgiveness.

Hangang sa forum lang kasi kaya mag-complain. Maybe you should try getting off your high horse.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Kaya naman pala mai release agad yan, bakit di nagawa ng nakaraan na admin yan?
    Ayy maba-brand ano na dutertard dahil dito!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Not a big deal. Sanay na ako sa papel na lisensya. Nakatago lang naman sa aking wallet. Ang mahalaga pwedeng magmaneho.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast