The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hello,

I'm not sure where to place this question. I would like to know which LTO in san juan issues a new non pro license... dalawa kasi yung LTO in SJ

one is near RM(sta mesa) and the other one is along P guevara.

I don't like going to the main office/manila/pasay as they are too far from where I live(aside from the fact na I heard horror stories)... LTO shaw unfortunately doesn't issue new non pro... yun po sana pinaka malapit sakin.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    yung along P. Guevarra.. don may testing center..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    thank you. i was approached by a fixer in the branch where i inquired there was no testing center... he was asking for 3k i didnt bite of course... pero akala ko naman nilinis na lto, hindi pa pala...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wag ka uusap sa fixer.. madali lang naman yan.. kayang kaya mo yan kahit walang fixer..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by anne81695 View Post
    Hello,

I'm not sure where to place this question. I would like to know which LTO in san juan issues a new non pro license... dalawa kasi yung LTO in SJ

one is near RM(sta mesa) and the other one is along P guevara.

I don't like going to the main office/manila/pasay as they are too far from where I live(aside from the fact na I heard horror stories)... LTO shaw unfortunately doesn't issue new non pro... yun po sana pinaka malapit sakin.

Yung malapit sa p.guevarra dyan ako kumuha ng non pro.