New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    I'm originally from Manila but moved to Bulacan early this year. My address in all of my document and IDs still shows my Manila address and I want to little by little change them to my new address. I want to start with my LTO driver's license.

My question is.... what are the requirements for changing address for my driver's license and what are the fees? Should i go to the nearest LTo in my province or can i do it in Manila branches/mall branches?

What are other things to consider?

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you guys soon!

More power!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    madali lang yan, fillup ka lang ng form for change addr, fee ata is 100pesos only

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    tama. sa pag renew mo ilagay mo na yung bagong address mo. tapos tatanungin ka ng taga LTO.

"Sir, gusto nyo po ba palitan yung address? May bayad po. 100."

Di nila makakalimutan tanungin sayo yan kasi dagdag na kita nila yan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    madali lang yan, fillup ka lang ng form for change addr, fee ata is 100pesos only
    they won't ask for any ID/identification to know or validate your new address? Thanks sir!

Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    tama. sa pag renew mo ilagay mo na yung bagong address mo. tapos tatanungin ka ng taga LTO.

"Sir, gusto nyo po ba palitan yung address? May bayad po. 100."

Di nila makakalimutan tanungin sayo yan kasi dagdag na kita nila yan.
    Sayang nga sir kasi kaka-renew ko lang ng license ko early this year tapos kakalipat lang namin so sana nung nagrenew ako napapapalitan ko na. hehe. pero okay lang ba papalitan kahit kakarenew ko palang. so baging card ulit? thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Row View Post
    they won't ask for any ID/identification to know or validate your new address? Thanks sir!

Sayang nga sir kasi kaka-renew ko lang ng license ko early this year tapos kakalipat lang namin so sana nung nagrenew ako napapapalitan ko na. hehe. pero okay lang ba papalitan kahit kakarenew ko palang. so baging card ulit? thanks!

Hindi namang necessary na palitan agad ang address sa LTO license unless kelangan mo yung ID for other purposes like a proof of residence or billing address. If not, hintayin mo na lang na mag expire.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    di kailangan ng proof.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks for all your help! Drive safe!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    actually they ask for proof.

i just had my license updated with my new residential address from QC to Antipolo. They asked for a Barangay Certification that I actually live in the area, in which will require a valid ID showing this address. Being new to the place, I had to register sa Comelec a Antipolo just to show proof that I am a registered voter sa vicinity. pretty hectic just to change the address in my license.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bosstl View Post
    actually they ask for proof.

i just had my license updated with my new residential address from QC to Antipolo. They asked for a Barangay Certification that I actually live in the area, in which will require a valid ID showing this address. Being new to the place, I had to register sa Comelec a Antipolo just to show proof that I am a registered voter sa vicinity. pretty hectic just to change the address in my license.
    just read this and i must say whoa! medyo nalilito na ko ngayon. so i think it's safe to transfer my voting registration first right? medyo nagiging complicated na yung procedures.

Pero i was thinking, baka it depends on the LTO branch/office?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    nung nag pa change adress ako sa lto guguinto di naman ako hiningan ng proof of residence. sabay sa renew ng license ginawa ko.

Sent from my GT-P6200L using Tapatalk 2