New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tits3ris*y View Post
    Late registration na ako. Then, gusto ko din sana i-transfer ownership na. Alin uunahin ko para pinakamabilis at matipid ang process? Tips? Thanks! :*
    better if i-transfer mo na ownership, para pagrenew mo ng registration ay issuehan ka na ng bagong OR/CR under your name.. tutal late ka na din naman, para isang gastos at punta na lang sa LTO..

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    Hopefully someone with knowledge or first hand experience can answer. If a vehicle was not registered for several years, 5 for example, would you need to pay the penalty + MVUC for all 5 years? Can you also renew registration without indicating engine change?
    Up lang regarding my question

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by keto View Post
    Up lang regarding my question
    no, not the 5 years.
    only 2 or 3 (i forget which) years. plus penalties yata.
    drop by any lto and ask. it's a commonly asked question from them, i am confident they can easily give you the answer.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    no, not the 5 years.
    only 2 or 3 (i forget which) years. plus penalties yata.
    drop by any lto and ask. it's a commonly asked question from them, i am confident they can easily give you the answer.
    correct si dr.d, sabay update mo narin kami dito kung ano sabi LTO :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Hello, guys!

Good day!

My vehicle is due for registration at LTO this month, and I would like to get an estimate on how much I'll have to pay for my car registration. It's a 2010 Honda City 1.3S last registered in 2014. The car was not registered in 2015 and 2016.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tits3ris*y View Post
    Late registration na ako. Then, gusto ko din sana i-transfer ownership na. Alin uunahin ko para pinakamabilis at matipid ang process? Tips? Thanks! :*
    isabay nyo po.
    with notarized deed of sale and OR CR (and emissions test na rin para sigurado), go have your pc clearance.
    then, after a few days, when you get your clearance, get the requisite tpl insurance, and proceed to the LTO where the car was first registered, and present all the documents. after some waiting (1 hour or so, maybe less, depending on the crowd and the computer's availability), you will be presented with your very own OR and CR, with your name on it.

bring xerox copies of the originals that you must also bring, just in case.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    correct si dr.d, sabay update mo narin kami dito kung ano sabi LTO :D
    Thanks to you both, I've decided to do the sensible thing and not push through with the purchase. I decided to look for another car that won't give me headaches. Wala na din kasi akong mapapakiusapang mag-ayos nung papeles and just the thought of doing all the transfer requirements myself already gave me a headache hehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Question: Do you have to have the original OR/CR in the car at all times, or can you just carry a photocopy (then keep the originals in a safe place)?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by makinao View Post
    Question: Do you have to have the original OR/CR in the car at all times, or can you just carry a photocopy (then keep the originals in a safe place)?
    I only keep the photocopy in the car. The original is at home.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    hi, ask ko lang kung pwede electric cars good for 1 person having max speed of 20 to 45km/hr na iparegister sa lto at kumuha ng plate number? pinapayagan ba mga electric cars sa edsa or other major/secondary highways. balak ko kase bumili from china. but before I buy, need to know kung pwede sa major/secondary roads. di naman yata classified as golf cart/atvs mga yun eh.

Page 9 of 90 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast