New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 90 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Mga sir kelan expiration ng registration ko and kelan ko kailangan mag pa register?

Patapos na yata free 3 years registration ko.

Got my car January 2015. Sa ORCR copy nakalagay March 17, 2015 na registered

Car plate ending in **A **36

First time :D

Anyone?
    There appears to be a grey area there, whether March or June. But I agree with doc.d, June 2018.

Our unit which we acquired more than half a year after that, still no plate available... Deym!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dhisky View Post
    Mga sir kelan expiration ng registration ko and kelan ko kailangan mag pa register?

Patapos na yata free 3 years registration ko.

Got my car January 2015. Sa ORCR copy nakalagay March 17, 2015 na registered

Car plate ending in **A **36

First time :D

Anyone?
    I bought my car January 2014. Ending number is 0. I registered October 2017.

So I agree on June 2018.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; January 7th, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    TS will probably be billed a slightly larger amount, to pro-rate the previous three months.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Good morning boss chiefs...

Schedule ko na next week para magparehistro and it is my first time.

Tanong ko lang sana kung pwede ko ba gawin tong procedure na ito,

For this week/weekend:

1st: Smoke Emission muna sa labas
    2nd: kukuha ng cptl sa cebuana

Next week:

3rd: then go to LTO branch

Yung "Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)" sa loob lang ba ng LTO branch/office gagawin?

Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by torvics View Post
    Good morning boss chiefs...

Schedule ko na next week para magparehistro and it is my first time.

Tanong ko lang sana kung pwede ko ba gawin tong procedure na ito,

For this week/weekend:

1st: Smoke Emission muna sa labas
    2nd: kukuha ng cptl sa cebuana

Next week:

3rd: then go to LTO branch

Yung "Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)" sa loob lang ba ng LTO branch/office gagawin?

Thank you.
    i also do my annual LTO on installment basis. have at least two xeroxes of the OR and CR. they sometimes fail to return them.

emissions test in the am or the pm. it requires vehicle presence.
    ctpl may or may not be done in the same time slot, depending on location of agent. it does not require vehicle presence.

going to the LTO with all documents, is on another day.

most LTOs have emissions testing centers nearby. ask the tambays there where the nearby one is.
    the one i go to, is conveniently near my workplace and far from the LTO. it also costs 50 bucks less than the customary 500 the ones beside the LTO, charge.

ctpl is widely available.
    you will probably spend 200 to 300 bucks more for these, if you patronize the ones near the LTO.
    errr... do you need compre insurance as well?

yes, the mvir is a piece of paper that the LTO will give you, which you in turn will give their "authorized" stencil guys that abound in the area.

i go to my LTO after 3 pm. i find the queue shorter at that time. the morning crowd is too uncomfortable for me.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 10th, 2018 at 10:57 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Thanks for the tip Dr.D. :D

Saang LTO branch ka pumupunta?

Ako kasi sa Makati nakatira. Sa Makati (near JP. Rizal) na din ako magpaparehistro. Agahan ko na lang pumunta siguro.

Gaano katagal yung Smoke Emission Testing? Balak ko sa Tower Emission Test Center pumunta near LTO Makati.

Any advice for the compre insurance?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    ok din yan bro torvics, ako i get my TPL thru my suking insurer, 500 kesos, papadala pa nila sa address ko. But now I think, uso na ang email na lang ng COC of TPL, same price of 500 kesos. Don't get sa LTO, sureball na 1,200 kesos ka dun

Then go to LTO by 7am, sureball yan, labas ka na before 9am.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by torvics View Post
    Thanks for the tip Dr.D. :D

Saang LTO branch ka pumupunta?

Ako kasi sa Makati nakatira. Sa Makati (near JP. Rizal) na din ako magpaparehistro. Agahan ko na lang pumunta siguro.

Gaano katagal yung Smoke Emission Testing? Balak ko sa Tower Emission Test Center pumunta near LTO Makati.

Any advice for the compre insurance?
    LTO beside manila central post office, beside the pasig river.
    the crowd there is not as plentiful as in the other LTOs.
    perhaps it is because of the location.
    or maybe it just seems less, because it is surrounded by a wider open space?

emissions testing is fast. 5-10 minutes. yung pila ang nagpapa-tagal.

despite out of warranty, i still go to my casa for the compre insurance.
    in the event of a fender bender (which i have had, several times in the past), i bring the car to the casa and "here's the keys. call me when the car is ready to be driven home". i mean, tears and paperwork are at a minimum, compared to outside insurance.
    does casa insurance cost more? "not too much, if you make tawad. you have but to ask. only tourists do not make tawad."
    Last edited by dr. d; January 10th, 2018 at 11:18 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Yo bro Papi Smith. Salamat ulit sa advice.

Pwede ba malaman yang suki mo for CPTL? Baka sakaling dyan na din ako kumuha.

Sa Cebuana, 610 pesos yung insurance.

Yep, aagahan ko talaga pagpunta ko sa LTO. Sacrifice ko muna yung mahimbing na tulog ko. hahaha...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    LTO beside manila central post office, beside the pasig river.
    the crowd there is not as plentiful as in the other LTOs.
    perhaps it is because of the location.
    or maybe it just seems less, because it is surrounded by a wider open space?

emissions testing is fast. 5-10 minutes. yung pila ang nagpapa-tagal.

despite out of warranty, i still go to my casa for the compre insurance.
    in the event of a fender bender (which i have had, several times in the past), i bring the car to the casa and "here's the keys. call me when the car is ready to be driven home". i mean, paperwork is at a minimum, compared to outside insurance.
    does casa insurance cost more? "not if you make tawad. you have but to ask. only tourists do not make tawad."
    I see. Sa Manila pala yung branch. I'm sure, jampack ang LTO Makati branch.

Mabilis lang pala yung emission. Pwede ko unahin yung emission since 6am nagbubukas yung emission center.

Thanks Dr.D!