New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    How important is the official receipt which you get together with your license? Do traffic enforcers / police ask for it? Do you need it for when you renew your license? My sister lost hers and I usually drive around with just my license. In other countries, all you need is the license itself. I heard from other people that traffic enforcers ask for it which I think is odd since the license should be all that you need. I would love to hear your comments and personal experiences on this.

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    How important is the official receipt which you get together with your license? Do traffic enforcers / police ask for it? Do you need it for when you renew your license? My sister lost hers and I usually drive around with just my license. In other countries, all you need is the license itself. I heard from other people that traffic enforcers ask for it which I think is odd since the license should be all that you need. I would love to hear your comments and personal experiences on this.

Thank you.
    Sinusulatan kasi nila likod ng OR ng license, kapag wala attached OR license mo, good as driving without license ka sa pagkakaalam ko, or you can ask a duplicate of your OR then ang violation mo na lang kapag nakaproduce ka ay driving without the presence of your license, and that is a different violation na di alam ng karamihan nating mga law enforcers.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by siopaonatoasted View Post
    Sinusulatan kasi nila likod ng OR ng license, kapag wala attached OR license mo, good as driving without license ka sa pagkakaalam ko, or you can ask a duplicate of your OR then ang violation mo na lang kapag nakaproduce ka ay driving without the presence of your license, and that is a different violation na di alam ng karamihan nating mga law enforcers.
    Napatawag ako kay wifey agad. Ugali ko kasi magtapon na ng resibo lalo na kung alam kong wala naman na panggamitan. Kasi pagkakaalam ko din hindi na kailangan yang Driver's License OR. To my relief andun pa raw sa bahay yung receipt

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    tinanong ko yung officemate ko na madalas mahuli ng TE, di naman daw hinahanap yung OR. license lang.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hinahanap yan o kailangan yan kapag magre-renew ka ulit ng driver's license..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yup, mas importante and card kesa sa OR...Yun ang tinitignan or klinukuha to verify your license...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I don't think important. If they ask tell them that it has lost they have one copy of that. Until you have license there will be no problem.

best omaha dui lawyers ,dui nebraska