New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Where can you get the life hammer

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    and how much is it? In my case, I have mischievous toddlers in the car all the time, saan ba ito maganda itago na easily accessible? Baka magulat na lang ako basag na windows ko. LOL.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    yes, it will break the window glass and cut the seatbelt if ever jammed siya. Also has LED light at the rear if the handle just in case madilim gaya Pasig river.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yes, it will break the window glass and cut the seatbelt if ever jammed siya. Also has LED light at the rear if the handle just in case madilim gaya Pasig river.
    the problem is (like on this situation), nabangga sila before plunging into the river. walang malay yung driver at yung pasahero naman ay nakalabas na. who will use this tool?

oo nga pala, nakalabas yung isa so may opening na sa car, saka from the later video basag na yung salamin din sa harap due to collision...ang naging problema lang talaga e walang sasagip that time..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    so hindi sana issue ang pressure kaso tulog siguro sya. It was every man for himself down there.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    so hindi sana issue ang pressure kaso tulog siguro sya. It was every man for himself down there.
    Probably wala nang malay eh kaya ganun. Hindi na naa-react unlike yung isa siguro hindi nahilo or nakatulog.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Up ko lang ito, pinaka-madaling gawin if ever na-stuck ka sa situation na yan, remove the headrest ng seats then use the headrest to smash the windows ng car mo.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiscachero View Post
    Up ko lang ito, pinaka-madaling gawin if ever na-stuck ka sa situation na yan, remove the headrest ng seats then use the headrest to smash the windows ng car mo.
    Na-try mo na?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Na-try mo na?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    The guy is probably just sharing what he saw on youtube. It makes sense actually to use the pointed end of the headrest posts to break the glass.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234