New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^sabihan mo lang bro "buckle up" ☺ pero dito sa probinsya, galing sa tinirhan ko 4 minutes lang or even less nasa office na saka wala pang traffic, so, honestly, most of the time, di na nakapag seat belt.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    ^sabihan mo lang bro "buckle up" ☺ pero dito sa probinsya, galing sa tinirhan ko 4 minutes lang or even less nasa office na saka wala pang traffic, so, honestly, most of the time, di na nakapag seat belt.
    your car your rules bro, but then again even as a passenger i still wear seatbelts. maski sa cab bro, pag walang seat belt lumilipat ako sa likod, sabay todo kapit

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whether it's mandated by law or not, seatbelts always. This also includes rear passengers, and that infants/children are placed in the proper child restraints. I've seen accidents were passengers were thrown clear or front seats were bent forward because of rear passengers not buckling up. I also buckle up when were just going to another home in the same subdivision. The only time i don't is when i'm jockeying the car around the garage or parking.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Pinputok lang ng DOTC uli yang seat belt law to cover up mga kapalpakan nila sa plates, license cards & MRT. In short it's a smoke screen for a cover up to get the heat out of those bastards. The law is there, it's for the implementing agencies/body to execute but then again here comes this mader facker DOTC blowing their horn.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

My rule and I impose it, is "everyone in the vehicle should buckle-up"

A person who is not, can become a ballistic.... If the person is killed because the person was thrown out of the vehicle, then that was the person's choice...

However, the unbuckled person could kill a buckled one.

So, buckle-up everyone!

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

26.7K _/_/_/_/_/:fuzzy:_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't have a problem getting my front passenger to wear his/her seatbelt, but it gets tricky with rear passengers. For long out of town drives, I get them to wear seatbelts, but for drives around the city, it's harder to ask them to buckle up.

Back when I was younger, I told myself, "when I get my own car, I'll be in control and noone will ride my car without seatbelts". But it's quite hard asking folks to wear seatbelts at the back. It's like the idea is so foreign to them, and it seems disrespectful to impose myself on them. How do you guys get your rear passengers to buckle up?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Pinputok lang ng DOTC uli yang seat belt law to cover up mga kapalpakan nila sa plates, license cards & MRT. In short it's a smoke screen for a cover up to get the heat out of those bastards. The law is there, it's for the implementing agencies/body to execute but then again here comes this mader facker DOTC blowing their horn.
    bro, i always read your posts with glee, and with anticipation of a long lost paramour :D but, you know, people in government like us, we thread on thin ice, it's not we're lacking balls, but, you know, we also bite the hand feeds us but in hushed voices. in short, I agree with you :D

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I'll be in control and noone will ride my car without seatbelts". But it's quite hard asking folks to wear seatbelts at the back.
    I can strongly relate to this. Debate pa talaga muna para mag seatbelt lang tong older folk ko kesyo malapit lang daw ang byahe tsaka bagalan ko na lang magdrive. Ang sabi ku naman mabagal at maingat nga ako eh yung kasalubong naman natin 100kph ang takbo, panu yun?!.
    Ang ginagawa ko nalang, di talaga ako aandar ng di sya nakaseatbelt. Hahah

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sorry,- double post... wtf!
    Last edited by CVT; June 26th, 2015 at 10:28 AM.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sa akin pinag sseatbely ko mga nakikisakay sa akin. Tapos pag nag reason na wala naman huli sinasabi ko na di sa huli yan kundi sa safety ntrn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast