New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    good bawas traffic jam, mag sasakay nalang ako pasaherong madadaanan ko for free ^_^

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    They should go on strike forever

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Tsk tsk... dami na naman may excuse ma late or mag leave on a Monday

Sent from my Asus ZenFone 2 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    maganda para bawas balasubas sa kalsada.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The jeepney ... an enduring symbol on how pathetic our public transport is.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    lalakas ng loob mag strike ng mga ito. lahat nalang pabor sa kanilang "mahirap".

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Because jeepney drivers don't know any other way to let their voices be heard. And because if they don't do anything, the tendency is for them to be further marginalized.

Don't get me wrong. I agree that many of them lack the discipline and proper attitude to be responsible drivers on the road. But that's because noone has ever held them accountable for it. In a system where you get a driver's license just for showing up, there's no incentive to take the effort to learn responsible driving.

At talaga namang mahirap sila. They toil for the entire day just to get what many of us earn in an hour. Which is why they grab any chance they get to turn the tides in their favor.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^yep. Mahirap talaga sila. Yung sa labas ng bahay namin, puro jeepney. After magdrive, red horse na ang hawak. Hahaha

But seriously, kung na-enforce na ng gobyerno natin na iphase out ang old jeepneys, siguradong private na ang susunod

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    ^yep. Mahirap talaga sila. Yung sa labas ng bahay namin, puro jeepney. After magdrive, red horse na ang hawak. Hahaha

But seriously, kung na-enforce na ng gobyerno natin na iphase out ang old jeepneys, siguradong private na ang susunod

Sent from my HM 1S using Tapatalk
    I could say the same for people who earn entry-level salaries but have the gall to buy branded clothes and expensive smartphones. The reasoning is always that they choose to spend on what makes them happy. Many people feel that they can't achieve any significant financial milestones anyway, so why bother saving for a rainy day when they can live on day-to-day temporary satisfaction.

From my experience, financial literacy is somewhat correlated with socio-economic status. The poor and poorly educated do not have the privilege to learn how to budget and save for the long term, effectively reinforcing their subpar financial standing.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast