New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Bakit walang taga INC ang nagrereply sa post na ito? I hope you could post here you calendar of events so us mere mortals will know when to avoid the area, para mabawasan ang traffic dun and mapabilis din ang movement nyo.
    I'm waiting for a reply to this as well as i'll be affected but apparently there are no programmed answers to these type of queries maybe? :D

So far i have not seen a schedule online (tried google). NLEX (and beautiful eyes at MMDA) could at least give some suggested travel times based on the schedules instead of just giving a no-brainer "avoid NLEX" routine. I probably will avoid NLEX whole day Saturday and on Sunday morning, late afternoon and evening. Given that the main event is probably during the day then their ingress/egress will most likely be in the early morning and evening. The event place has it's own exit on NLEX northbound but no overpass to the southbound lane so the Bocaue exit will definitely be affected by this.

Shadow, post ka na ng tanong mo dito.
    Last edited by vinj; July 22nd, 2014 at 01:28 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's a given NLEX would practically be a no-drive-zone this weekend, especially the northbound route.
    How far would be the effect of this traffic? Especially sa EDSA?
    SM North and Trinoma are technically close to the NLEX egress point. Buhol buhol din kaya doon sa area na yon?
    Also, how about those who would be taking a trip south (SLEX)? Affected din kaya yung northbound lanes ng NLEX by late saturday?

Baka hindi lang "Avoid NLEX this weekend" kundi "Avoid any major routes that would lead to NLEX this weekend" ang dapat na maging payo ng MMDA.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    3M X 10% = laki kita

Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    According to news item a couple of weeks ago, they are approved to use one lane of nlex as a bus parking lot.
    potah! mga walang pakelam sa ibang tao

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think NLEX shouldn't have allowed the arena to have an entry point at NLEX. Imagine 2-4days hindi magamit ng ibang motorists amg NLEX.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think NLEX shouldn't have allowed the arena to have an entry point at NLEX. Imagine 2-4days hindi magamit ng ibang motorists amg NLEX.

Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post

For me it would be okay if they had and NLEX entrance/exit but they should have considered the following:
    1. Put a longer access road from NLEX to the facility to keep the toll booth backlogs from overflowing onto NLEX. From what i see, the toll booth is right next to the exit so any buildup might easily spill onto NLEX.
    2. Overpass onto the southbound lane to avoid congestion at the Bocaue exit (which already has bad traffic to begin with).

I surely hope they have enough parking to accommodate events (both INC and public events).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    For me it would be okay if they had and NLEX entrance/exit but they should have considered the following:
    1. Put a longer access road from NLEX to the facility to keep the toll booth backlogs from overflowing onto NLEX. From what i see, the toll booth is right next to the exit so any buildup might easily spill onto NLEX.
    2. Overpass onto the southbound lane to avoid congestion at the Bocaue exit (which already has bad traffic to begin with).

I surely hope they have enough parking to accommodate events (both INC and public events).
    Better still if they had just built an exclusive community/subdivision in that area with its own town center, hostels, university, downtown, and the stadium deep within. Then they can hold all the events they like within the confines of that area without inconveniencing others.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    How about own express way

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    dapat hindi gamitin ang shoulder at hindi kumain sa highway.para iwasan ang trapik.
    at ang sasaway tikitan kaagad!!

ipakita nila ngayon ang bagsik ng mga highway patrol sa nlex..
    he he he
    Last edited by jaypee10; July 22nd, 2014 at 08:54 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If the INC expects a gazillion of their members to attend the event, then they should've built a parking lot huge enough to accomodate a gazillion vehicles.

Now they have two things to brag about.

A world record "big" stadium, with a world record "big" parking lot too.

Parking inside NLEX is like economic sabotage! We do not mind you people have fun and have a good time. But not at the expense of the greater public.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; July 22nd, 2014 at 09:05 PM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast