New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Did the traffic condition worsened these past few weeks because of the road constructions? Or is it just the same as before?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    parang bumilis pa nga travel ko from magallanes to rockwell via edsa... mon-thurs maluwag ang edsa eh.

i drive there at 7pm

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Oo nga, kamusta ang traffic situation sa osmena highway-quirino ave with the on-going skyway construction.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Did the traffic condition worsened these past few weeks because of the road constructions? Or is it just the same as before?

Mas lumowag sa osmena... Number 1 cause of traffic lang naman sa osmena is yung mga kanto patawid ng osmena pag nadatnan ng PNR... So ngayon marami pa MMDA controlled pa nila bawat intersection but during truck hours bahala kana hehehe...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    for the past week,

around 7 -8 am

tue-wed was helluva heavy traffic considering it was just 7-8am along edsa makati going cubao...
    thurs-saturday was light..

c5 from libis - makati was pretty much the same with edsa on the first 2 days..
    this was around 9pm-9.30pm...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    C5 going to makati in the morning from Quezon City/Libis is hell. It never lightened up. It's worse now. I'm forced to take Edsa now,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hoax yun trafficgeddon sa osmeña.

#retzing

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Perhaps lumipat yung traffic sa ibang major thoroughfare na hindi naka-close off?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same with me... parang lalong lumuwag ang daily route ko (alabang via slex to makati).
    pero last saturday, i was in C5, parang lalong bumigat.
    edsa, i think is still the same.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mas lalo babawas ang traffic ngayon since tapos na school year at maraming uuwi for summer. Traffic bliss ang manila sa holy week...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How's the traffic situation now in Metro Manila with the different ongoing road const