New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    My license will expire this month. I'm still in the process of healing my retinopathy and it may take months, probably next year pa before my eyesight stables. How long can you have an expired license before you can't renew it anymore?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    i had it lapse over a year and i had to go through the mambo jambo head office...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Had an experience several years ago. Forgot about the expiration of my license. It was an honest mistake. I see it every time I pull my wallet out but really didn't notice the date. It was almost 2 years before I realized it was expired. Went to the nearest lto for renewal. Paid for the fine which is I think the same as a vehicle na 50% of the fee. No re-exam needed. No grease money also. Got the new one in less than 30 mins. If I remember it correctly, if more than 2 years ang long process with exam again et al.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hello po mga Sir/Madam,

I don't find any related thread for my inquiry regarding my license and I hope someone can enlighten me.

I have a question po regarding my DLR (Driver's License Receipt). I lost it a wee ago due to my clumsiness. I just got my license last month and I want to know kung yung procedure for lost DLR is the same with the card type license na naka indicate sa FAQ ng LTO website. And meron pa ako isang pang dillema, my registered first name on my license is incorrect at hindi ko pa po siya naasikaso din. Should I first attend to my lost DLR and then ipa correct ang aking first name or it will post more problem sa pagkuha ulit ng DLR replacement. Maraming maraming salamat po sa mga sasagot. God bless sa ating lahat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^lost either license OR or ID; are both the same. you just have to execute an affidavit of loss in order to secure your replacement copy.
    hindi ko lang sigurado kung lahat ng branches ay kaya/pwede mag-process ng correction of entries sa license data.