New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    either you park at side street or find a parking space near your area, i guess that will be your only options.
    Thanks for this advice sir, ill look for a parking space near my area. kung wala, hanap nalang ako ng apartment near my work as what sir vinj mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    No parking? Don't get a car muna dude. You can also look for an apartment nearer to your place of work instead para tipid sa time and commute.

Try also to search your area for a homeowner or establishment that is willing to rent out a spot for you to park on.
    Thank you sir sa advice... dont get a car muna :P

di naman ako nagmamadali eh, im just seeking for advice mga sir..

thanks sa inputs

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by akosila View Post
    This is my dilemma sir, I can afford both pero both have their pros and cons.

If I stay in my apartment = tipid pero hassle sa commute

If I look for an apartment = dagdag konti sa budget pero traffic nalang pproblemahin ko.
    kaya im considering na maghanap ng apartment with parking kasi ayaw ko magpark sa streets.
    why not get a place with parking near where you work? that's what i did when i came back to the philippines, i couldn't afford both yet so i got a condo at p.tuazon cubao since our office was near nepa q-mart and had my parking rented while i didn't have a car, walked daily i think that was 2-3km. then got a car after 2 years. i could've stayed at my lola/lolo's house since that's where i lived for a couple of months while i was fixing my condo and they didn't mind if i stayed there longer since they had a 4 bedroom house and no lives with them. i was 21 back then my friends told me i was stupid for not buying a car instead but i wanted a place of my own where no one can tell me what to do or don't get mad when i go home late, i can have friends over any time i want, walk around the house naked and best of all bring girls home and do it on all sides of the house. till this day those guys who told me to get a car instead are living with their parents and in their late 20's and early 30's but hey atleast they own a car right.:bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by akosila View Post
    kahit siguro 2nd hand, ayaw ko ipark sa kalsada sir. maraming lasheng at masasama ang loob sa kalsada (no offense) pero yung car ng friend ko, kumain lang sa jollibee, naguhitan agad yung side nya, pano pa kaya pag sa kalsada lang
    Sir,bad elements on the street should not be your only concern when you park,think of the discomfort it can do to others,lalo na pag masikip kalsada,pano kung may emergency,think about it,just my 2cents

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Get your own pad and do what foresterx did. "best of all bring girls home and do it on all sides of the house."
    Tsaka na muna ang car. nuffsaid

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BTW, if you get a car, malamang lahat ng roomies mo makiki-ride at makiki-gamit pa. Bad trip yun.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    why not get a place with parking near where you work? that's what i did when i came back to the philippines, i couldn't afford both yet so i got a condo at p.tuazon cubao since our office was near nepa q-mart and had my parking rented while i didn't have a car, walked daily i think that was 2-3km. then got a car after 2 years. i could've stayed at my lola/lolo's house since that's where i lived for a couple of months while i was fixing my condo and they didn't mind if i stayed there longer since they had a 4 bedroom house and no lives with them. i was 21 back then my friends told me i was stupid for not buying a car instead but i wanted a place of my own where no one can tell me what to do or don't get mad when i go home late, i can have friends over any time i want, walk around the house naked and best of all bring girls home and do it on all sides of the house. till this day those guys who told me to get a car instead are living with their parents and in their late 20's and early 30's but hey atleast they own a car right.:bwahaha:
    one of the best stories I have heard regarding getting a new place/condo. kaso isa lang ang kaya ko ngayon, im in my mid 20s now and mukang kailangan na ng pagbabago...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    BTW, if you get a car, malamang lahat ng roomies mo makiki-ride at makiki-gamit pa. Bad trip yun.
    this is true haha.. yung isang friend ko na may car, di ma ipinta ang mukha pag overloaded car nya.. lahat kami nakasakay eh. =))

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tip lang. If you don't have a parking space and plan to park your car on the streets, don't get a car. It is not time yet. Move nearer to your office na lang and save up for a house/condo with parking space.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's necessary to have a parking space. Don't get a car yet until you could afford to stay in a place with parking. Do you think you'd have peace of mind leaving your car on the street? Plus the car will get luma easily being exposed to the elements (sun, dirt, rain etc).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    come on, don't pounce on the guy...

baka meron nag papa rent ng parking space near your area, yun mga vacant lot nagpaparent yan ng mga long term, monthly ang bayad...

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast