New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I am planning to get my FIRST car ever. however, there seems to be a problem... PARKING SPACE at home.

I am only renting my apartment with some of my friends and sobrang tipid pag share sa rent including bills etc.

My problem is wala kaming parking space sa apartment, and I am trying to look for an apartment with parking space pero masyadong mahal and mahirap maghanap.

A 1BR + Parking will cost around 10k. wala pang bills at wala pa akong kahati if ever.

I would just like to hear some tips from you guys.

Do you have parking space at home? if none, san kayo nagpapark?

Will I pursue my plans in getting a car and a new apartment?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sobra tipid sa rent and bills etc pero bibili ng car?

anyway... everybody parks sa street diba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

try to look if there's an available parking lot/space near your apartment vicinity that could be an option.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    wait you're planning to get a new car but can't afford a new place? no offense but better get your priority straight, a place of your own is much better than a new car. and honestly they should make a law that only allows you to own as much car as you can fit in your garage or parking space. i'm seriously getting tired of cars parked in streets that make it pretty hard to maneuver through.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    wait you're planning to get a new car but can't afford a new place? no offense but better get your priority straight, a place of your own is much better than a new car. and honestly they should make a law that only allows you to own as much car as you can fit in your garage or parking space. i'm seriously getting tired of cars parked in streets that make it pretty hard to maneuver through.
    This is my dilemma sir, I can afford both pero both have their pros and cons.

If I stay in my apartment = tipid pero hassle sa commute

If I look for an apartment = dagdag konti sa budget pero traffic nalang pproblemahin ko.
    kaya im considering na maghanap ng apartment with parking kasi ayaw ko magpark sa streets.

sobra tipid sa rent and bills etc pero bibili ng car?

anyway... everybody parks sa street diba?
    sir mas makakatipid ako pag nagstay ako sa apartment ko ngayon.

I am just asking for advice mga sir.. peace tayo ><

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Brand new car then you'll just park it on the street? parang hindi ko ata kaya yun.

my ride is almost 7 years still wala ako peace of mind pag sa labas lang nakaparada.

but its just me. your choice.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Brand new car then you'll just park it on the street? parang hindi ko ata kaya yun.

my ride is almost 7 years still wala ako peace of mind pag sa labas lang nakaparada.

but its just me. your choice.
    kahit siguro 2nd hand, ayaw ko ipark sa kalsada sir. maraming lasheng at masasama ang loob sa kalsada (no offense) pero yung car ng friend ko, kumain lang sa jollibee, naguhitan agad yung side nya, pano pa kaya pag sa kalsada lang

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ayaw nga daw niya mag park sa kalye kaso mahal ang apartment na may parking

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    either you park at side street or find a parking space near your area, i guess that will be your only options.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No parking? Don't get a car muna dude. You can also look for an apartment nearer to your place of work instead para tipid sa time and commute.

Try also to search your area for a homeowner or establishment that is willing to rent out a spot for you to park on.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast