New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How do you normally park your car?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nose first

12 27.91%
  • Tail first

26 60.47%
  • I don't know how to park my car

1 2.33%
  • My car parks by itself.

4 9.30%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Tail first.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Front first if there's a sign that says "Park facing the wall", then definitely if it is also slanted. I also see parking in reverse just a waste in fuel . . . well that's just me.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    park facing wall.itsumo

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ako nose first kapag VERY OPEN or daanan ng kotse ang aatrasan ko pag palabas kagaya sa medical city, yung mga corners dun

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I park front first.

From what I gather parking nose first is what is they teach in driving school so I guess that is the standard.

But I have to agree that there are some instances that parking tail first is more convenient.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    jun pekto was right on the money. if the slot is slanted then nose first. if there's a sign which says nose first then by all means i follow it. however, when the slots are two narrow, i find it easier to back up.

OT: there was this girl who was parking at paseo de sta. rosa. there was no reason for her to park tail first but i guess she just wanted to show off or maybe she needed practice. i heard a loud thud and you guessed it, she hit another car. she nonchalantly rolled down her window and looked out, then again, nonchalanty, drove away.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i usually park tail first.. It was thought to me by a bus driver.. kasi in-case of emergencies, you can easilly go... hehehe... tska mas maganda magpark talaga ng tail nauuna lalo na pag may tinataguan ka.. hehehe.. tkbo ng takbo lang... hehehehe....

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tail first para mas madali lumabas but yes there are some reasons where i am obliged to park nose first.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    It depends on the scenario.
    Pag maluwang yung parking lot. Nose first.
    Pag masikip at mukang mahirap lumabas. Tail first.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    most often than not tail first....but pag dito na sa house nose first...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
How do you normally park?