New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You said you were driving up to 120 kph ... you may also have exceeded that up to 125-130 ... plus you assumed that the speed gun was at the location your GPS indicated ... you may have been spotted way before that ...

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Nah haven't been caught recently. I only drive at 99 kph. 😉

2.1k lang ba? I really don't recall anymore. Basta 2k+.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Iirc 2079 or 2059 php sakin bro
    Plus 8 hours of my life lol
    Natawa ako kasi mga kakwentuhan ko sa pila, dami ko natutunan/nalaman. Like overloading pala di alam ng company drivers, basta sealed lang daw yun dala nila. ok lang daw, kasi company magbabayad; pina realize ko sa kanila na sinayang nila oras nila sa LTO ng walang bayad/sweldo lol
    Sorry sa ot

Sent from my D5303 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Thats 1 strike on your license. 3 strikes and you lose your license.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    That's nice to know xD I'll make sure it will be my last violation as well. 5 years on the road driving and riding so this was my very first violation ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    Nagpalit ka ba ng gulong? Baka mas malaki over-all outer diameter ng gulong mo kaya sa speedometer akala mo yun lang speed mo pero sa actual mas mabilis pala.
    Stock tires, all 4 look the same to me and the air pressure is just fine

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    P2,500. No seminar, just go to the LTO.

Email them your request for a picture of your violation. They will respond in a few days. Email address is customer_service*tollways.net.ph ��

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Okay thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Bakit kasi ang bibilis nyo magpatakbo....

Pero dapat taasan pa penalty..... Mga tipong 10thou para madiscourage. 2thou eh sisiw yan pero 10thou mapapaisip ka na. Makakadagdag na yan sa amazon ko....

Ako hanggang 80kph lang para swabe..... Basta once 3 digit eh slow down agad ako.... Yan na warning ko sa sarili ko.

Ang technic ko lang sa kotse eh pag manual trans gamit ko eh maka 4th gear 5th gear na ako eh happy na.... Sa matic same thing basta mareach na yung last gear eh solve na ako.. Though ang hirap paabutin ng 6th gear dito metro manila...

Sigurado ang madalas mahuli dito yung mga 0-100guys like niky, jut, egan, ag4....
    Mate it's an open expressway and when I say that I meant I'm the lone car in the long open road, the cars that I do see are on the toll gate. I was driving around 120 kph because it was the fastest speed that they were not going to ticket me at unofficially off the books but it looks like they stuck to the 100 kph limit and my instincts tell me to go contest it and recalibrate my speedometer.

I had to drop off passengers at pampanga and I was particularly looking out for the nlex and edsa traffic on the way back home also 100 kph felt like 60 kph and the 120 kph felt like 100 kph if you catch my drift because there was no cars around. I might have false reasoning behind that but I'm going back up to Baguio and Ilocos in the next few days and I'll strictly stick to 100 kph now so I can curse, berate and give them the finger next time they try to ticket me.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    If you are monitoring 120kph against the speedometer. Your actual speed should be less. So if they caught you doing 133, that means you were doing 140ish.
    You mentioned having GPS, that should have given the precise speed at some point. Thus, you may have exceeded the limit due to the road being bare

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa sctex yung 120kph. sa tplex nung una 100 kph lang pero 120kph na din. baka naman tama yung 133kph na sabi nila.

di mo siguro nakita yung patrol car ng tplex na usually nakatambay sa ilalim ng flyover. lagi naman meron pero kita sa malayo at naka-on yung red/blue flashing light nila. ako usual speed ko na lang da nlex-sctex-tplex e 116 kph (gps speed). di na ko natiketan ulit since 2013 pa.

ang alam ko after 3 years burado record. yun sabi ng friend ni misis sa lto na taga-kuha nya ng license ko pag natiketan ako. pero true na 3 strikes in 3 years cancelled ang license mo. ang di ko lang sure e kung same offense, moving violation only or any offense

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Galing ako subic last month travelling at sctex-tplex at 160-180kph buti nalang hindi ako nahuli tempting yung highway maluwag and few car kasabay mo.. Compare sa slex madami na car uneven pa yung road

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I paid 2080 last year when I was tagged speeding near Luisita exit. What the enforcer told me is that cruising at 120kmh will be just fine but not over. I think their radar equipment has an error variance since I knew I was doing much faster than the speed they indicated on the ticket.

I am more familiar with the Subic-branch of SCTEX so I know where to floor that accelerator. The Porac-Floridablanca stretch is long enough to get you over 200kmh assuming your car has enough oomph. Be careful near the Clark South and Dinalupihan exits. I found that there are no speed enforcement at night, maybe their equipment has no night-vision capability. If you do happen to cruise past 120kmh on a day time, watch out for parked white or gray Innovas/pickups on the side of the road. You can spot them a few kilometers away so you have enough time to slow down. The Tarlac-branch of SCTEX is a bit tricky as speed enforcers are hiding behind flyover columns. A man is harder to spot than a vehicle and it is even harder if they use the column's shadow to their advantage.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A Hilux with stock tires will show a speedo reading that is maybe 2-3km/h less than actual speed. It won't over-read.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Di nga siguro effective ang equipment nila sa gabi. Last month sa TPLEX ang bibilis ng kasabayan ko from Urdaneta going south. Ang speed namin minsan lumalagpas 160 kph, minor na ang 120 kph. Inaantay ko na lang ma tiketan pag exit sa toll pero wala naman

Sent from my NX549J using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    so pag nahuli sa TPLEX sa East Avenue pa din tutubusin??

Buti pa dyan.. sa SLEX / STAR pag nahuli.. sa Lipa mo pa pupuntahan.. pero pwede tumawad.. from overspeeding gawing seatbelt na lang.. para 500 lang..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast