New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    pwede po bang mauna yung drug test and medical check-up before mag-apply ng license (preferbaly not on the same day)? may validity period po ba yun? Balak ko po kasi pag nag apply kasi ko ng license is hindi nako dadaan dun para at least tuloy tuloy. Another thing is pwede bang kumuha ng mga test dun sa mga center na accredited ng LTO regardless kung san located and hindi malapit sa licensing center like dun sa mga renewal center or district office?
    I live in guadalupe, makati and the nearest licensing center is LTO Pasay and LTO san Juan.. please advise.. thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sir, try nyo na lang sa LTO Makati, malapit lang sya sa Makati City Hall and katabi lang nya yung mga accredited LTO clinic. Ang alam ko kasi sabay talaga yang drug testing sa pagkuha ng license (non-pro). Tutal ang kelangan mo lang naman is to pee in a cup.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    pwede kasi 6 months yata ang validity nya.... oo khit saan basta lto accredited siya.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    better get it near the LTO office where you plan to get your license renewed... dati meron ako nakasabay sa ibang testing center sya nag pa drug test...sabi sa LTO di daw pwede... halatang may porsyento sa testing center mga asungot...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ may accredited talaga yan, may lagay siyempre. Biruin mo makukuha mo agad result. hahaha
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    last 2 times sa Ayala MRT station ako nag re renew.. mabilis naman.. nandon na din yung medical..

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    usually sa mga lto, andun na yung medical at yung opis.
    one shot lang ang lakaran. di ka na pabalik-balik.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Technically as long as you get yourself tested in an LTO accredited center, regardless where, it should be OK, as long as pasok sa validity period. I think they have a list on their website of those accredited.

Make sure the one you go to takes your photo and has connectivity sa DOH (all drug tests within accredited centers are integrated sa DOH database), I think that may be the facility where they counter-check.

Anyway, the renewal centers in malls process applications fast enough and shouldn't take you more than 2 hours even on a busy day.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian2019 View Post
    Dude, you can even take the test yourself and send them the results. I did just that a couple of years ago. I wanted to change my driver’s license and when I arrived at the traffic police, they told me to bring the results of the examination from the hospital. The problem was that the hospital was in another city and that would take a lot of time. My friend advised me to order from the site https://testcountry.com special tests to determine the presence of drugs in the body, and then I did just that and took my results to the traffic police and was able to get a new driver’s license in a couple of days.
    if i were the lto, i wouldn''t allow that.
    how am i sure, that the sample sent and tested, was the intended's?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if i were the lto, i wouldn''t allow that.
    how am i sure, that the sample sent and tested, was the intended's?
    Doc, ilang taon na walang drug test to renew drivers license. Parang almost 5 years ago na yata. Simula yan nun implemented yung anti drunk driving nila...

Yung medical exam ng nakakainis. 800 pesos to get your bp taken.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help! Medical check-up and Drug test for Driver's License