New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    waaa! thanks to sir ts at may bago akong natutunan. pero I never did this naman before and iikot na lang ako kung sakaling mangyari ito kasi I fear din naman na umatras sa highway na tulad ng sctex.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    it doesn't make sense to risk your whole life and that of others just to save a few minutes of travel time and a couple of liters of fuel.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    1st, may minimum speed ang highway dahil delikado ang mabagal, 2nd marami nang disgrasya ang nangyari sa highway dahil sa sudden stop. now hindi ka lang nagsamabagal, hindi ka lang huminto, nag counterflow ka pa! dyusko po iho/iha!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    waaa! thanks to sir ts at may bago akong natutunan. pero I never did this naman before and iikot na lang ako kung sakaling mangyari ito kasi I fear din naman na umatras sa highway na tulad ng sctex.
    I can't even believe you have a license and don't even know the basic road rules.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    It happened to me, While going back to Manila from Tarlac Traversing SCTEX, I made a wrong turn to Clark instead of stopping or making a u-turn what I did was exited the toll way and made a U-turn around 150 meter or more from the toll gate and re-entered the expressway. Backing up within the expressway is totally dangerous.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Learn how to read and understand arrows. That's all the help you need.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    after (all) had been said-----please take note of the title... the TS is asking for "HELP". so, please let us give it to him, lets help him by praying that he/she shall not do it next time or in any given time.. mali na nga - pinapagalitan nyo pa!!! hope he/she replies and acknowledge his/her fault... let it als0 serve as a reminder to us that what he/she did was a big N0, N0!!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    -double post---
    Last edited by DBanker; March 2nd, 2010 at 09:15 PM. Reason: double post

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Don't take this personal but people like you should not drive nor ride bikes on public roads. Not with your animal instincts. Do you even realize how selfish and dangerous (for others especially), not to mention annoying that little stunt you pulled? Of course not.. Your like most jeepney, taxi, and bus drivers; as well as motorbike riders. You all share the same uncivilized attitude.

Wouldn't our roads be well-off without these hooligans?

*DBanker - While the TS's title may start with HELP, if you read between the lines, he is asking HELP in the sense that he feels like the officer did not do him justice by apprehending him. Inshort he is pleading his case that what he did was not wrong.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Take responsibility for your actions and be thankful you're still alive. Just pay the fine and be done with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
HELP! Got Ticketed in SCTEX