New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    San nga ba malapit yung LTO sa Megamall? Di ko rin ma-confirm kung totoong mabilis ang release ng ID.

Kanina ko lang napansin expired na rin pala license ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ungas,

the easiest na may parking, punta ka shang or mega take mrt to farmers' that's it

P30 pesos penalty sa late renewal.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    permanente na ung sa sm pampanga na LTO outlet.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just had it renewed penalty is 40 pesos for late.

Dito na lang ako sa malapit sa amin sa Espanya, it took me 2 hours to get it done. Inabutan pa ko ng lunch break!

Ang sabi naman ng LTO employees, mabilis na rin daw sa kanila less than a month ID will be released.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa farmer's plaza cubao meron na rin...

15mins lang akin kasi 3 lang kami nag papa re-new nandun nung time na yun.. hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami nga rin nagsasabi sa LTO employees sa Espanya yung Farmers daw ang mabilis. Di raw tulad sa kanila, 1 oras sa cashier naiipit ng papers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go to the LTO express office (3rd Floor) in farmers plaza.

When it was time for my renewal, I wanted to try this one personally so I took the MRT which stops right outside the Farmers Plaza Mall.

Damn within 15 mins I got my plastic (not the OR) drivers license! The drug testing took around 8 minutes of that time.

getting the license was actually about the same time it takes the train from Ayala to Cubao.

Neat. And kudos to the people who set this up. Government can actually work fast if they put their minds to it.

Another good government experience I recently had was renewing my expired passport: go to DFA express in Roxas Blvd, line up while filling the form, pay the cashier and pay an extra P200 for the accredited courier service (via aboitiz- damn my text and online tracking pa). Took me less than 30 minutes on a friday morning. And I cannot believe the renewed passport was delivered to my doorstep 26 hours later on a saturday. Walang lagay, mabilis, walang hassle. Now isnt that neat?

If only all government agencies would be this efficient.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bigmac,

doon din ako nagparenew at mabilis talaga. Even the guard was very accomodating.

reason?

yong personnel doon ay mostly staff ng IT contractor ng LTO, the lone LTO personnel has to play catch up with those kids.

LTO Laon Laan

The name itself suggests pinaglumaan na, pati mga work habits! Yong staff ng IT contractor bawal pumasok sa turf ng LTO employees. Iupinin nila mga papeles, tapos may sisingit pa, imagine sama sama ang mga renewal ng driver's license and vehicle, very poor talaga ang work flow. Yong madali ginagawang mahirap.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Question lang po. Malapit na maexprire yung license ko. I last renewed my license 2005 but my wife license is up to 2008. We both renewed our license in 2005? 2 years or 3 years or mine is a typo error?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [SIZE=3]Gud morning po. Newbie on board. I hope nasa topic ito. I had my licensed processed as new license last 2005. Somehow during the process, na wala ng Contract Agency ng LTO AMPI yata pangalan ng mga halimaw na yun, ang Plastic I.D. ko. I got so pissed off returning almost 6 times both in the original agency and the Main Branch at East Avenue I stopped having it processed. I have the Receipt papers and all. The only thing absent is the PLASTIC ID someone Lost in the Delivery. Can I still renew this if Expired 2007? If so papano po kaya processo nito. I will be loosing a day going thru the trouble of dealing with the LTO people so I would like to at least get pointed to the correct direction. Thanks and more power po.[/SIZE]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
HELP! Driver's License renewal