New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    guys i need your help..saan ba maganda/safe mag-park doon sa araneta? i've never brought my car (civic) there. manonood lang akong concert next week. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Safe naman siguro mismo sa parking area ng araneta center. Pwede rin sa gate way ka mag park.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa gateway mall parking ka na lang. main entrance niya is between the coliseum and the mall. at least covered dun at hindi daanan ng public.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pwede din sa SM parking.. maluwag at maliwanag ang parking don.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The outdoor parking on the side facing Gateway is fine, but it fills up quickly.

Just don't park a car with a school sticker on it there during UAAP games... it could get... nasty...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    you can also park sa shopwise then tawid ka na lang.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    thanks guys! it's a good thing I found this!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    we live near cubao and we do our shopping there most of the time. i'd say safe naman kahit saan. but if you're really concerned about the safety of your vehicle, park it in the araneta coliseum open parking lot and place it near where the guard stands or near the ticket gate para kita ng staff nila. this is my favorite parking lot if i can't find free parking .
    the advantage of parking there is that you can place you car near where you will shop or eat, say, sm or ali mall. then if you have to go to farmers, you can transfer the car to that side without paying a new fee since you will not get out of the parking lot, hindi ka pa naglakad

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    salamat bro. magkano naman fee doon sa mismong parking lot ng coliseum?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what the map doesn't clearly state, is that there's a nice underground parking there.
    anyway, i've never had problems in that area. maybe it's 'cause my car is neither blue nor green.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HELP: Araneta Coliseum parking