New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hello colleagues,

Does anybody know what's the traffic condition from Gilmore Avenue (St.Paul University) to Ortigas avenue all the way going to EDSA at 7-7:30am in the morning during weekdays? I'm planning to take this route and it would really help if you can advise based from your experience.

Thanks a lot!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ken_z8 View Post
    Hello colleagues,

Does anybody know what's the traffic condition from Gilmore Avenue (St.Paul University) to Ortigas avenue all the way going to EDSA at 7-7:30am in the morning during weekdays? I'm planning to take this route and it would really help if you can advise based from your experience.

Thanks a lot!
    Heavy, especially on the approaches to Xavier ICA and La Salle Greenhills.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    from Ortigas, take EDSA then U-turn, Santolan (crame side) then right to Gilmore Ave. That will save you from any traffic.
    Last edited by Horsepower; October 6th, 2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: for clarity

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Heavy, especially on the approaches to Xavier ICA and La Salle Greenhills.
    *ghosthunter

Thanks! My intention is I'll be coming from UERM Sta.Mesa going to The Fort Global City. Would you know of any alternative route or Horsepower's suggestion below is ok?

*Horsepower

Thanks! Would it be the same if I take Santolan from UERM then exit at EDSA?

Thanks for the help!
    Ken

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Isn't UERM along Aurora Ave? or you're talking about a different UERM? where's that located?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *ghosthunter

Thanks! My intention is I'll be coming from UERM Sta.Mesa going to The Fort Global City. Would you know of any alternative route or Horsepower's suggestion below is ok?

*Horsepower

Thanks! Would it be the same if I take Santolan from UERM then exit at EDSA?

Thanks for the help!
    Ken
    An alternative (if your destination is The Fort) is to take Shaw Blvd then turn into Nueve de Pebero / San Francisco towards Makati. After you have crossed the Makati/Mandaluyong bridge, its your choice to either take Buendia Flyover to the Fort or turn into Rockwell Powerplant area to exit to EDSA via Estella St.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Isn't UERM along Aurora Ave? or you're talking about a different UERM? where's that located?

Yes, it's UERM at Aurora Blvd. Thanks for the comments guys, I'm really looking for the shortest/fastest route going to The Fort Taguig City during this time window (7-7:30am).

Appreciate the feedbacks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ah you can get to Gilmore from UERM. Straight lang yun, about 10min drive.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wala pa masyadong trapik yan.. take stop n shop.. u turn sa mga motels.. then take zamora bridge.. then left pagka baba nang bridge going to Tejeron.. then JP Rizal.. then Kalayaan.. then left to Buendia.. take the flyover.. FORT na yun..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Hello colleagues,

Thanks a lot!
    wee araw araw ganito ang lakad ko. (take note 6:45am pa itong lakad ko, anyway nitong mga huling araw hindi na ako dito dumadaan dahil masyadong traffic) sasabihin ko sa iyo kung saan ka mata-traffic ng matindi.

Santolan-Ortigas intersection stop-light, dito ka matatagalan for sure.

Some stoplights along Ortigas-Greenhills pero hindi naman masyado.

And of course, nata-traffic dahil sa mag-u-uturn na mga sasakyan na pupunta sa La Salle hehe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Gilmore ave. to Ortigas avenue 7:00am traffic condition