New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,681
    #1
    I like giving gift cards. why would a 2500gc expire? buti na lng with this...


    Duterte signs new law prohibiting gift checks with expiry date | Headlines, News, The Philippine Star | philstar.com

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,119
    #2
    i don't give gift cheque. too much hassle for me, and limitations on disposal for the recipient.
    i give the actual money. that way, the lucky person can spend it any way he likes.
    kahit luma na at hindi na malutong, binibigay ko pa rin sa envelope.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,681
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't give gift cheque. too much hassle for me, and limitations on disposal for the recipient.
    i give the actual money. that way, the lucky person can spend it any way he likes.
    kahit luma na at hindi na malutong, binibigay ko pa rin sa envelope.
    i know my friend loves burgers, to make her try one of my favorites, she'll have to go to this specific burger joint to enjoy via a gc...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; December 30th, 2017 at 02:33 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    727
    #4
    Medjo OT but since we are talking of expiring GC, sana pati yun mga load sa prepaid SIM dapat should not expire na din.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,681
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Medjo OT but since we are talking of expiring GC, sana pati yun mga load sa prepaid SIM dapat should not expire na din.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk
    annual na ang validity

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,119
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Medjo OT but since we are talking of expiring GC, sana pati yun mga load sa prepaid SIM dapat should not expire na din.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk
    "your wish has been granted!"

    yehey! 100 bucks keeps my second phone in business for a year!
    puede nakong mag-ayala malls! (wala smart signal node sa loob...)

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,209
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson de Leon View Post
    Medjo OT but since we are talking of expiring GC, sana pati yun mga load sa prepaid SIM dapat should not expire na din.Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

    Expiry is now one year ... when the new telecom player comes in ... competition will make them extend it even more plus there will be more promos ... no more duopoly ...

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    727
    #8
    Thanks for the info. I guess huli ako sa balita. That's great!

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    901
    #9
    OT lang since napunta sa load ng call cards:

    Sen. Win G has a pending Senate bill to have a lifetime mobile number even if you switch networks.

    [while at it, maganda din sana iprioritize yung mandatory SIM card registration].

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,681
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    OT lang since napunta sa load ng call cards:

    Sen. Win G has a pending Senate bill to have a lifetime mobile number even if you switch networks.

    [while at it, maganda din sana iprioritize yung mandatory SIM card registration].
    this will be good. 👍

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Gift Check Act of 2017