New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Tuturuan ko na din kayo mag file ng civil complaint laban sa dealers nyo at isang paraan para pwersahin ang dealer ma register kayo ng pitong araw.

Yung latter, plantsahin ko pa. Mag interview muna ako ng mga tao at after ko kunin plates ko.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tuturuan ko na din kayo mag file ng civil complaint laban sa dealers nyo at isang paraan para pwersahin ang dealer ma register kayo ng pitong araw.

Yung latter, plantsahin ko pa. Mag interview muna ako ng mga tao at after ko kunin plates ko.
    This is the sad truth. Only the dealers can process initial registration of new vehicles after submitting the proper documents including the sales report, stock certificate, etc. Administrative Order AVT-2014-024 - "Revised Rules and Regulations Governing the Sales and Reporting and Initial Registration of Brand New and Other Motor Vehicles" should have all the information about this. But before dealers can register these vehicles, they need to have LTO accreditation. This accreditation can be cancelled based on several grounds including submitting falsified sales report. Administrative Order AVT-2014-023 should have all the relevant information. Sadly, dealers do not violate any of the provisions to warrant cancellation of accreditation. They can file for the car registration anytime they want. Of course, they will only do that when the sale has been completed. For the LTO, if the delay is their fault, there's a rule in place that they can issue temporary permit that a car owner can use while waiting for his plates. And for the dealers? They'll give you dummy sales invoices like what they did to me and will instruct you to present one of these invoices when apprehended not knowing the heavier penalty you will incure when caught using these fake invoices. I still don't have my license plates upto this point (almost 5 months now). We already lodge a formal complaint at LTO and also planning to do the same at DTI and likely a civil action as well.

You can also post your concerns at your dealer's FB page. I posted mine at Ford Ph FB page and they are quick to reply, they said they'll be the ones to follow up with the dealership. They're asking for my contact details but told them that all related communications should be directed at my lawyer's office.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may nakapag try na kaya na... habang nag nego pa lang sa car... kasama ang DELIVERY ng OR/CR and plates sa usapan? like a portion of downpayment.. release ng unit... then hindi irelease yung next payment hanggang di lumabas or cr at plates?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    may nakapag try na kaya na... habang nag nego pa lang sa car... kasama ang DELIVERY ng OR/CR and plates sa usapan? like a portion of downpayment.. release ng unit... then hindi irelease yung next payment hanggang di lumabas or cr at plates?
    This should be the standard to force the dealers to work fast.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

do the diplomats remove their blue plates before selling their diplomatic car? i do not know the answer.
    baka naman may third party na nag-interes at siya ang kumuha..?

also, i think there may be some taxes to be paid, if such diplomatic (entered or bought tax-free) cars are bought by people who do not have diplomatic privilege..

good luck.
    yes they take the blue plate with them, i think the plate is assigned to a single diplomat so you can't really transfer it once you sold the car.

as for the taxes, etc. i believe everything has been taken cared of, i.e. registration with the new owner is already complete. bale yung plate na lang talaga ang kulang at nag lapse na yung 45 day na sinasabi ni LTO na marerelease dapat yung new plates.

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post

Nag submit naba kayo sa LTO?

If so, hingi kayo ng temporary permit or something.
    yes sir nasa new owner na yung OR/CR. naiinis lang yung nakabili kasi nag lapse na nga yung 45 days na sinasabi na marerelease dapat yung plates

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Dapat ang i-complain ang LTO. They invented this problem with their new plate scam.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Dapat ang i-complain ang LTO. They invented this problem with their new plate scam.
    yun nga sinasabi nung kakilala ko. LTO probelma dito e

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesto View Post
    This should be the standard to force the dealers to work fast.
    but market forces also at play here... who wants the transaction more.. the buyer of the vehicle na gusto agad makuha unit... or yung dealer na gusto makabenta... sadly yung gobyerno uli ang nahuhuli...

may conduction sticker dba...and yan allocated.. coordinated with lto.. bakit di na lang pagka daong sa pier allocated na plate number para di na oorder.. andyan na e... then sa or cr ang idagdag na lang ay yung mahiging registered owner...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post

Meron ba ditong nakabili ng sasakyan na full payment at hindi through financing? Kasama ba sa contract of sale na ideliver pati ang registration certificate at plates ng sasakyan? Yung sakin kasi through bank financing kaya hindi ko alam kung anong rights ang pwede kong ipa-enforce like kung mag file ng civil case..

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast