New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I thought it would come later but it has started already...

the NWO who pushed for climate change thinking and now has successfully killed fossil fuels in the EU. theyre pushing for EV or similar, producing and storing electricity is also dirty environmentally but of course they want to profit and remove power from the oil producing giants.

Diesel drivers face being hit with huge bills as first figures show used car prices are flatlining

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; August 21st, 2017 at 03:23 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kitams......waley talaga diesel.... kahit ano pilit gawin ng audi, volksy, bmw eh mas masakit sa ilong ang desel kaysa gaso...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

the NWO who pushed for climate change thinking and now has successfully killed fossil fuels in the EU. theyre pushing for EV or similar, producing and storing electricity is also dirty environmentally but of course they want to profit and remove power from the oil producing giants.

Diesel drivers face being hit with huge bills as first figures show used car prices are flatlining[/URL]
    Couldn't read the premium article Gusto ko pa naman sana mabasa, hehe...

We have to take note, though, that the successful "killing" of fossil fuels may only be applicable to 28 member states of the EU, and not the entire European continent

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ironic, as Europe was the development bed for the diesel engine.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    anong gawin nila sa now sa mga diesel powered vehicles nila? dump to 3rd world countries? este developing countries pala

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

Diesel drivers face being hit with huge bills as first figures show used car prices are flatlining

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

i thought it was the NWO that was stifling electric car progress in order to preserve the petroleum status quo

i guess it all depends on which conspiracy theory you wanna subscribe to LOL

yes electricity production is dirty right now but gets cleaner over time (solar etc). petroleum gets dirtier over time esp since the "easy" petroleum is now gone

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    iba talaga concern sa ibang bansa about diesel......damang-dama mo yung pagkadiri nila..

dito pinas ang diesel kulang na lang inumin na......hahahahah

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    iba talaga concern sa ibang bansa about diesel......damang-dama mo yung pagkadiri nila..

dito pinas ang diesel kulang na lang inumin na......hahahahah
    It's not simply a matter of 'want'. Living where we are, people really don't have a choice. Diesel is still the de facto for utility and economy.

Of course, if EVs were incentivized and made cheaper than gas or Diesel vehicles, everybody would be driving one.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    our government wants cleaner air, but refuses to spend for it.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast