New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Its like learning how to bike.. then you put balancer wheels eventhough you already know how to bike.. why take out the joy in driving..

They should regulate those e-bikes using national roads.. they should be licensed by LTO and have proper insurance..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Really difficult to ascertain, Tesla's requirement for its charging network is demanding. Even Thailand can't get Tesla even with Thailand's EV incentives. Tesla SG will probably be the only Tesla Center in Asia.
    Hopefully Rivian or General Motors' Ultium EV line like the Silverado EV and GMC Hummer EV would make it here..

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Hopefully Rivian or General Motors' Ultium EV line like the Silverado EV and GMC Hummer EV would make it here..

These are the 8M and above class

I'm excited for the sub 2M class LOL

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006

And it's the sub-P2M EVs that most people would buy, more sales = more charging stations.

We better have a legit EV charging network here before we run out of ICE vehicles from Thailand which will go all-electric by 2035. By 2035 China will only produce EVs and Plug-in hybrids.

Perhaps sometime in the not too distant future we might see parking areas here that look like this...

This is in the UK.
    -www.businesscar.co.uk
    Last edited by AG4; January 30th, 2022 at 09:13 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    malabo pa 1st gen EVs sa pinas. even a nissan leaf is still too expensive. and electricity is expensive

but i see hope w/ taiwan's gogoro. in a few weeks/months taiwan is going to have more gogoro stations than gasoline stations. and they're expanding to indonesia etc. it's a viable system for use in pinas coz we really need to reduce air and noise pollution (makes people stupid and tests have proven that pinoys are stupid)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    yung bmw motorcycle group ang iingay lakas vibration. Bagay sila sa expressway wag ng bumalik ng ncr.

Iba talaga electric ang tahimik.....with the excemption of flying cars.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2019

Mustang Mach E fits the bill. Heheh

Or a Toyota bz4x!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Mustang Mach E fits the bill. Heheh

Or a Toyota bz4x!
    Single Motor BZ4x. .. pwede!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Single Motor BZ4x. .. pwede!
    One of the weak parts of the BZ4x is it has poor packaging.
    For something the size of a Mustang Mach E & Tesla Model Y (both have frunks), the BZ4x has no frunk.

Usually the EVs with no frunks aka front trunks are either small, based on ICE architectures, or are German . Toyota claims the BZ4x has a dedicated EV platform, so it's a missed opportunity.
    Last edited by AG4; February 2nd, 2022 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Added info, edited typo

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    One of the weak parts of the BZ4x is it has poor packaging.
    For something the size of a Mustang Mach E & Tesla Model Y (both have frunks), the BZ4x has no frunk.

Usually the EVs with no frunks aka front trunks are either small, based on ICE architectures, or are German . Toyota claims the BZ4x has a dedicated EV platform, so it's a missed opportunity.
    not yet sure on the bz4x. the nio's could be even better than toyota in the ev industry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast