New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sa mga katulad ko na wala pa din stickers till now, need pala mag-renew 1 month in advance to avoid a penalty. Kasi nga sa system wal pa tayo sticker tapos magrerenew na naman. To avoid hassle as per our insurance agent. I don't know how true but better safe than sorry guys.

Bad trip lang at mali nang LTO and their partners in making the stickers but tayo mapeperwisyo - if ever hindi mabantayan - yung renewal.
    nope.
    renew it as per usual schedule. but you may opt for early renewal for whatever reason you wish.
    having no stickers because the LTO had none to issue, has no effect on your renewal schedule. just hold on to that yellow piece of paper..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    I am out of the country and my car is due for registration. May umaasikaso dati ng renewal kaso nag-migrate na sa Canada. May masu-suggest ba kayo na nagaassist sa LTO? TIA

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^I assume mayroong gumagamit sa sasakyan. As long as nasa kanya yung orig an OR/CR, you can ask him to renew it. Wala namang mahirap sa pag renew. Huwag lang lalapit sa mga fixers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
    I am out of the country and my car is due for registration. May umaasikaso dati ng renewal kaso nag-migrate na sa Canada. May masu-suggest ba kayo na nagaassist sa LTO? TIA
    anyone who can drive it, can bring it to any LTO branch and register it for you. just have copies of the OR and CR with the car. no need for written permission or authorization.
    and don't forget the requisite emissions testing and third party insurance, which are usually easily available a stone's throw from the LTO.
    and if worse comes to worst, you may just have to default and have it registered beyond. the penalty is small... less than 100 usd. heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 11th, 2014 at 06:34 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    anyone who can drive it, can bring it to any LTO branch and register it for you. just have copies of the OR and CR with the car. no need for written permission or authorization.
    and don't forget the requisite emissions testing and third party insurance, which are usually easily available a stone's throw from the LTO.
    and if worse comes to worst, you may just have to default and have it registered beyond. the penalty is small... less than 100 usd. heh heh.
    Thanks sir for the wealth of info, but the reason why I'm asking is because the person taking care of my car doesn't know how to drive. Naka-park lang sa garahe. Kaya kung sino sana ang may alam sana mabigay nyo sa akin ang contact details para makausap ko bago pa man din ma-penalty. Maraming salamat

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    yes also with license...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrid View Post
    Thanks sir for the wealth of info, but the reason why I'm asking is because the person taking care of my car doesn't know how to drive. Naka-park lang sa garahe. Kaya kung sino sana ang may alam sana mabigay nyo sa akin ang contact details para makausap ko bago pa man din ma-penalty. Maraming salamat
    Kung igagarahe mo rin lang naman pala, pa withdraw mo muna ang registration or hayaan lang munang hindi nakarehistro. Yung penalty for not having it registered may be even lesser than the cost or registration na di naman pala gagamitin.

Or better, ibenta mo na lang muna. Masisira lang sa garahe yan. Bumili ka na lang ng bago pag nasa Pinas ka na ulit.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^ano bang auto yan sir? Kung presyong magkaibigan baka pwede tayong magkatulungan. Hehehe

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Kung igagarahe mo rin lang naman pala, pa withdraw mo muna ang registration or hayaan lang munang hindi nakarehistro. Yung penalty for not having it registered may be even lesser than the cost or registration na di naman pala gagamitin.

Or better, ibenta mo na lang muna. Masisira lang sa garahe yan. Bumili ka na lang ng bago pag nasa Pinas ka na ulit.
    Someone from LTO told a friend of mine na pag 2+ years paso ang rehistro, may malaking penalty. If that's the case, hindi good idea yung pabayaan na lang hindi ma-renew. I have decided to sell it but I don't want to give the buyer a headache kaya gusto ko sana maayos ang rehistro pag nag-close ng sale. Anyway, thanks for your advice.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    ^^^ano bang auto yan sir? Kung presyong magkaibigan baka pwede tayong magkatulungan. Hehehe

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Sige, usap tayo. PM me if you're interested to discuss.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Early car registration renewal ?  Does LTO allow this ?