New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Received this from E-PASS CUSTOMER CARE today.
    What do you think?

January 2014

Dear e-Pass User:

Warm greetings from the e-Pass Team!

In our commitment to serve you better, we have implemented improvements to the e-Pass Services geared towards giving our e-Pass Users a more pleasurable experience. We have enhanced the e-Pass hotline, 888-8787, to include automated services, such as addressing requests for account balance and for statements of account. The e-Pass website has also been updated for more convenient access to account information and replenishment options.

Expect further enhancements to the e-Pass Services in 2014. Our goal is to further reduce your transaction time when using the e-Pass system in the toll booths/plazas.

One major reason for delays or queues in the toll booths/plazas is when an e-Pass account has insufficient balance. The current Low Balance level of all e-Pass account/s opened before April 2012 of P350.00 is no longer sufficient considering the current toll rates. In this light, effective 15 January 2014, the Low Balance level of all such e-Pass account/s will be P500.00. The maintenance of such e-Pass account/s above the increased Low Balance level could minimize or even prevent delays or queues in the toll booths/plazas.

For e-Pass Users with account/s opened before April 2012 and currently enrolled for automatic replenishment, we strongly advise you to immediately update your authorized replenishment amount using the attached authorization form. Please send us your accomplished form along with your latest credit card billing statement through any of the following modes:

*** Mail to:
    *** e-Pass Customer Care
    *** Skyway Building Annex
    *** Doña Soledad Avenue
    *** Barangay Don Bosco
    *** 1700 Parañaque City

*** E-mail a scanned copy to:
    *** customercare*epass.com.ph
    *** Fax to:
    *** Fax no. (02) 888-8787

Kindly visit our website at e-Pass, or call our hotline 888-8787 for more information.

Sincerely yours,

The e-Pass Team

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Me choice ba? Hindi naman ganon kabigat kung Php500 ang minimum load.
    Last edited by Manilablock; January 8th, 2014 at 11:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Pag nag redlight sa epass ibig sabihin lang ba nun low balance or no balance na? Pagka alam ko kasi no balance na kaya deductible pag nag load ka sa susunod

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    For as low as 35php na epass load nakakadaan pa naman. Kapag nag-insufficient tag balance, meaning ubos na yung load.

For me okay lang yung 500php since nakakadaan pa naman kahit low balance. Yun lang, nakakahiya sa nasa kasunod mo.

OT: this morning may kasabay ako sa epass booth na babae sa may Shell northbound. Almost 10 minutes na ako naghihintay sa likod niya tapos hindi pa rin siya tapos. Nagparinig na ako na mala-late na ako, etc., manhid pa rin si ate. Di na ako nakatiis at tinanong ko na kung matagal pa siya, sabi niya oo dahil 12k pa lang yung nabibili niyang load at 65k pa yung bibilhin niya. WTF! Sabi ko baka pwede akong maki-singit na lang, ayun pumayag naman.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^grabe pang ilang taon kaya yun?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ baka naman sa bus company and gamit ng tag nya hehe... last time napansin ko ePass balance ng bus nasa arond 135K ++

OT:

Pag nag apply ka nyan gaano katagal nila release yung tag? Within the day ba makukuha mo na? Lahat ba ng nakalagay sa requirement sa form needed talaga? TIA

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    This has always bothered me about the epass.

I used to have one but when I loaded it, I was charged VAT.

Then, when the toll fee is deducted, the toll amount is also charged VAT. You can see this from the toll fee receipt when you go through the regular lane.

Why deduct the VAT twice?

Kaya ngayon, bayad nalang ako sa regular toll and with exact change as much as possible

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post

Then, when the toll fee is deducted, the toll amount is also charged VAT. You can see this from the toll fee receipt when you go through the regular lane.

Kaya ngayon, bayad nalang ako sa regular toll and with exact change as much as possible
    same observation.... kala ko ako lang.
    kaya tinanggal ko na din yung epass ko and sa regular toll lanes ako dumadaan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    same observation.... kala ko ako lang.
    kaya tinanggal ko na din yung epass ko and sa regular toll lanes ako dumadaan.
    Dahil sa inyo at sa sinasabi ng mga barkada ko na problem nyan... na discourage na naman ako kumuha

E-PASS Minimum balance will be P500 starting Jan 15, 2014