New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It's nice to know that there's still some people out there still willing to do things the right way, more power to you brubeck, Good Luck!

AFAIK, you have to bring your own vehicle for the driving exam.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Brubeck, not sure if you can bring your AT car. Their test vehicle is manual.

During my practical exam, a lady who is used to AT failed the test and didn't get her license.

MY suggestion, learn how to drive manual. Aside from the fact that you'll have the capability to drive any vehicle regardless of transmission type, you'll find manual cars more engaging to drive.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    AFAIK, you have to bring your own vehicle for the driving exam
    not necessarily so. the last time i renewed my license a few months back, i watched applicants do the practical exams on an owner type jeep provided by the LTO-LPC . as far as i can tell, it was the only vehicle used for such purposes (i was killing time then and watching people watch the applicants was pretty interesting in my bored-out-of-my-mind state then)

btw, goodluck on your test, brubeck!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    that would be a big plus if they'll allow use of our a/t vehicle. but as sir baludoy pointed out, this seems unlikely

thanks for all the replies guys and happy driving

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    pano na ba ngaun pagkuha ngaun, wala na test? ako kasi if I can remember correcly may fixer ako pero nag-test pa din.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I got mine the legal way, spent one whole day for it, but that was 16 years ago, so wala pang computerization, etc. The written exam's easy enough, one can get perfect scores there easily. And yes, kahit maglagay ka, mage-exam ka pa rin. Bibigyan ka ng kodigo, kaya siguradong perfect score ka.

My practical exam was a joke, tinatamad yata yung examiner, pinag-atras-abante lang ako. Labo! Pag naglagay, waived na yung practicals, iimbentohin na lang nila scores mo.

Kudos to you for not succumbing to the temptation!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang actual test ko noon eh, kunin ko tsikot sa parking tapos dalhin ko sa harapan nya. pasado!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we used our own vehicle. bumagsak kasi sya sa previous day practical exam. hehehe

kaya, pwede po ang pag gamit ng sariling vehicle sa practical (a/t or m/t)

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hi tebs. where did you get your license? great that you were able to use your own vehicle for the practical test

sana the practical would be as easy as some of you guys experienced....bringing the car to the exam guy from the parking

might go to LTO first thing tomorrow. thanks again guys and have a great weekend!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa east ave. namin pinuntahan. and hindi ako ang kumuha ng license, girlfriend ko.

binigyan ko pa nga ng crash course sa driving nung pagdating namin dun nung morning sa parking lot ng LTO. hehehe

awa ng Diyos, pumasa naman

btw, ako rin pala kasama ng GF ko sa loob ng car habang nagpapractical test. nasa labas lang yung nagchecheck kung ok yung pagdadrive. kaya i was also able to give instructions nung practical nya. hehehe (daya no? )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Driver's License The Right Way