The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Any answers to this?
    from what i understand,
    this can be done in any LTO.
    one but has to fill in the appropriate data in the regular application form when renewing the license.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    from what i understand,
    this can be done in any LTO.
    one but has to fill in the appropriate data in the regular application form when renewing the license.
    Any answers to this?
    I wonder if it's advisable to update your data on another branch. Years ago nung akj nag renew sa ibang LTO I have to wait an extra hour so they can download the data from the previous branch. I don't know if their database is now centralised but I imagine same thing will happen if not.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Any answers to this?
    To answer my own question...
    Sumagot ang LTO sa message ko. Pwede daw.screenshot_20220424-172203_messenger.jpg

Sent from my 3210 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I wonder if it's advisable to update your data on another branch. Years ago nung akj nag renew sa ibang LTO I have to wait an extra hour so they can download the data from the previous branch. I don't know if their database is now centralised but I imagine same thing will happen if not.
    LTO data has been centralized for some years now, as i recall.
    that, however, creates new problems, i.e., "the system is down".
    i have experienced it several times already.
    when the system is down, everything is paralyzed, including in-branch data and data stream from the adjoining TPL insurance outlet a literal few meters from the LTO.
    sometimes, the system kicks in within an hour or two; other times, we are advised to go home and come back the next day.

tama yung IT namin,
    "when you computerize, you retire some problems, and you create for new problems".
    Last edited by dr. d; April 24th, 2022 at 09:55 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomonsalud View Post
    For change or update ng address pwede ba sa mga offsite license renewal site or dapat sa LTO offices talaga. Sasabay ko na sana sa renewal yung update ng address.
    Any answers to this?
    To answer my own question...
    Sumagot ang LTO sa message ko. Pwede daw.screenshot_20220424-172203_messenger.jpg

Sent from my 3210 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Hmmm... puede daw?

Ang alam ko kasi yung offsite renewal sites (sa malls), they don't accept change of address. This was my experience when I renewed in 2017.

Hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Hmmm... puede daw?

Ang alam ko kasi yung offsite renewal sites (sa malls), they don't accept change of address. This was my experience when I renewed in 2017.

Hope this helps.
    Yan nga din actually ang sabi ng Offsite sa akin 5 years ago so I opted to just keep my old address. But that was when the offsite site was still on its soft opening so I think it's possible that they've added that service by now. I'll ask the offsite center if I ever go through the mall again.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    How does one apply for a change of address kung walang paper proof, like say my wife, utility bills are in my name. Magdadala pa ng Marriage Cert?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Update: nag google ako, barangay certificate pala, hassle, old address na lang muna for the next 10 years.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Update: nag google ako, barangay certificate pala, hassle, old address na lang muna for the next 10 years.
    Sir they accept utility bill na may address, done with my renewal sa Araneta Square in Monumento. Additional 100 pesos for change address.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomonsalud View Post
    Sir they accept utility bill na may address, done with my renewal sa Araneta Square in Monumento. Additional 100 pesos for change address.
    Sa wife ko sana bro, bagong lipat kami at lahat ng utility bills nasa name ko Driver's License Renewal Process?