1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wow maging cowgirl na si cathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inalis ko.
    baka may magalit, eh.

heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 29th, 2021 at 10:58 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Balak ko sa TN ako kukuha ng exam, balita ko mas maluwag sa probinsiya
    Kailangan ba license to ride a horse in TN?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Kailangan ba license to ride a horse in TN?

only if it is on public roads.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Just wanted to ask if I can get 2 copies of the DL next time I renew.

My DL is up for renewal early next year. Since Father Time has been catching up and senility is creeping in (LOL), I sometimes forget my license at home when I go out to drive. I would like to ask the next time I renew, I can get 2 copies of my DL to put inside both of our vehicles just in case.

Thanks,

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    Just wanted to ask if I can get 2 copies of the DL next time I renew.

My DL is up for renewal early next year. Since Father Time has been catching up and senility is creeping in (LOL), I sometimes forget my license at home when I go out to drive. I would like to ask the next time I renew, I can get 2 copies of my DL to put inside both of our vehicles just in case.

Thanks,
    Hmmm not sure if you can. How about maybe requesting for another one later on since the other one got “lost”?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Re: CDE

House leader wants removal of driver's education requirement for license renewals
    By ANNA FELICIA BAJO, GMA News

xxx

Rodriguez pointed out that the CDE was only an additional financial burden for Filipinos amid the COVID-19 pandemic.

In filing House Resolution No. 2325, the Cagayan de Oro City lawmaker pointed out that the requirement was not necessary, adding that it did not even ha no legal basis.

xxx

The House leader also filed House Bill 10430, which aims to repeal certain provisions of Republic Act 10930, which the LTO has been invoking as the legal basis for the CDE requirement.

Section 3 of RA 10930, which amended RA 4136, states: "Sec. 23-A Establishment of Stricter Rules Before the Issuance of Driver's License. - The LTO shall promulgate prerequisites and guidelines before the grant of drivers' licenses to ensure that these are issued only to deserving applicants with sufficient driving skills and knowledge on road safety and proper road courtesy."

xxx

According to Rodriguez, the LTO had insisted that the CDE was free of charge if it was done through the LTO website.

“However, it could also be obtained from LTO-accredited driving schools for P1,000 to P3,000,” Rodriguez said, noting that this could be a form of red tape, harassment, and corruption.

<snipped>

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    It's free on LTO portal and have to pay if taken on driving school. Why would you need a driving school on license renewal? Reklamo ng reklamo na bobo ang Pinoy sa batas trapiko, ngayon 1st step trying to educate drivers eh haharangin.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    LTO clarifies that CDE is free of charge

LTO: Mandatory education requirement for driver's license renewal is free
    By TED CORDERO, GMA News
    Published November 3, 2021 11:42am

The Land Transportation Office (LTO) has ensured that the mandatory Comprehensive Driver’s Education Program (CDEP) when renewing driver’s license is free of charge and fully accessible.

In a statement, LTO chief Assistant Secretary Edgar Galvante said that the CDEP requirement would not cause any “undue delay” and “hardship” to renewing driver’s license holders, as “this is free and readily available through multiple channels.”

<snipped>

9. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Optional lang yung pag attend ng refresher seminar sa LTO office right?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Mabilis lang sa LTMS ang exam. Inabot ako ng mga 1 oras nasa ng online slides at kuha ng 25pt. exam.

22/25 ang score, 13/25 ang passing. I-email amg PASS certificate serial number, tapos i print at dadalhin daw sa LTO.

Medical exam na lang kulang ko, sana puwede sa weekends.

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast