New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede po ba mag re-new ng license 1yr earlier the expiry date?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last year I tried na mag renew 5 months before my birthday. Di daw puwede (Sa LTO renewal sa may ATC). I need proof daw na wala ako sa bansa during the time of the renewal. Wala pang definite sked na alis ko so di ko na pinagpatuloy.

Almost 3 months bago ng expiration, 1 week na lang ay lilipad na ako. Pinayagan na ako na mag renew. This time sa MRT station sa Ayala. Same day ko nakuha.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Last year I tried na mag renew 5 months before my birthday. Di daw puwede (Sa LTO renewal sa may ATC). I need proof daw na wala ako sa bansa during the time of the renewal. Wala pang definite sked na alis ko so di ko na pinagpatuloy.

Almost 3 months bago ng expiration, 1 week na lang ay lilipad na ako. Pinayagan na ako na mag renew. This time sa MRT station sa Ayala. Same day ko nakuha.

ah ok kasi baka makauwi ako this year...and my license will expire next year december 08, e hindi ako sure kung makakauwi ako next year...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ozcity View Post
    ah ok kasi baka makauwi ako this year...and my license will expire next year december 08, e hindi ako sure kung makakauwi ako next year...
    ganyan din case ko dati.ginawa ko nalang hinayaan ko mag expire then after 2years, 3days after ko dumating nirenew ko.it's not a big deal.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kailangan at least maskin a month prior to the expiration. I did it before and I just said I was going to Hong Kong maskin walang proof ni-renew parin nila.

Or another option (I discourage it but if you really must then you have no choice) is go with a fixer. Dun wala nang tanong tanong

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    when i had one opportunity while doing other business next to a lto office, had asked same question but with 3 months before license expiry... lto guys told me that it's not possible and didn't care about it coz time is not a concern for me and just don't want to run against their sop. had my license renewed 2-days after arrival.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 month before expiry ang pag renew ng license. And you need to provide proof if wala ka dito sa Pinas during that time for you to renew earlier.

may nakapag try na ba sa LTO sa mga mall? sa SM West sa may super sale dati meron ako nakita dun.. mabilis lang kaya? ma expire na kasi yung saken.. thanks..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    AFAIK 1 month before is ok with the LTO to renew your license....if earlier you have to present proof that you are out of the country to personally renew it....otherwise I agree with the other tsikoteer's view...let it expire na lang just have it renewed upon arrival...there is a 10 year prescription before the LTO totally voids your driver's license....and the penalty is not that steep...check out www.lto.gov.ph

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Or another option (I discourage it but if you really must then you have no choice) is go with a fixer. Dun wala nang tanong tanong
    Never ever go to a fixer. Maski fixer ngayon, namemeke na rin ng dokumento. Sayang lang pera at pagod mo. Besides, you only propagate their kind. Kaya lalo silang dumadami kasi you patronize their services

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Drivers License Renewal (1yr ahead)