New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    my sis-in-law's driver license has a wrong b-day, 5 years older and different date.

she got her license long before LTO go computerize,

is it possible for her to correct it? will it be any penalty? anyone experience this and what is the best way to correct it?

btw she just renewed her license at the satellite office last year, but she really wants to correct it now,

any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DON2003 View Post
    my sis-in-law's driver license has a wrong b-day, 5 years older and different date.

is it possible for her to correct it? will it be any penalty? anyone experience this and what is the best way to correct it?

btw she just renewed her license at the satellite office last year, but she really wants to correct it now,

dapat sir nung nagparenew pinakorek na din nya, ang alam ko may konting babayadan.."alam mo naman sa LTO uso yan..hehe..peace

kc dati nung kumuha ako ng student license mali ung bday ko, ayun pinakorek ko nung kumuha na ako ng non-pro license...lam ko may binayaran din ako nun na konting halaga.....

check this link po
    http://www.lto.gov.ph/fees2.html#misc

Miscellaneous
    Transactions Transactions Cost Conditions
    Revision of Records 30.00 Regarless of Number of Fields
    Revised Additional Restriction Code 30.00 Regardless of Number of Restrictions Added

License Certification 30.00 Per Certificate

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DON2003 View Post

Just leave it as is. Besides, woman are lying with their age anyway.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    did she cheated and change her birthday when she first applied for a student permit? I think meron suspension for a year yata before LTO can issue her a new corrected birth date license... here's a similar thread

click me

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    the problem is she can't use her DL as a valid identification, for the DOB won't jibe with her other ID's (passport, etc...)

and I think what she did was a fraud...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    natawa ko dun ahh

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    the problem is she can't use her DL as a valid identification, for the DOB won't jibe with her other ID's (passport, etc...)

and I think what she did was a fraud...
    tama, nde pede gamitin as a valid identification kse mali DOB....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mahirap nga yan.. pang ilang renew na ba nya yan?? kasi kung nagkamali lang nung una.. dapat napaayos na nya yan nung unang renewal nya.. so malamang yan.. pinatanda sya nung unang apply nya nang license..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    nangyari na sa akin yan sir. nagkamali sila ng spelling ng last name ko. pumunta lang ako ng lto then may form naman na papa-change ka lang ng info. not sure magkano pero mura lang siya. pero if ever na dinaya niya ang age niya para lang mapa-aga ang kuha niya ng license eh mahirap nga yan. sana lang sa part ng lto ang pag-kakamali

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    my sister had a similar problem. when she got her license ang lumabas sa *** niya ay female. nagalit nga kami dun sa lto branch na yun. but all they said that they would correct the error pag nag renew sister ko. kaso pinagbayad pa rin cya for the correction na in the first place mistake nila. their only explanation at that time was she was the only woman applying during that time kaya hindi daw napalitan ang data sa ***.

i don't think na gagawing intentional na applicant na ibahin ang birthday and other data sa driver's license because it is a legal proof of identity. unless that person intends to commit illegal acts.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by docguni View Post
    my sister had a similar problem. when she got her license ang lumabas sa *** niya ay female. nagalit nga kami dun sa lto branch na yun. but all they said that they would correct the error pag nag renew sister ko. kaso pinagbayad pa rin cya for the correction na in the first place mistake nila. their only explanation at that time was she was the only woman applying during that time kaya hindi daw napalitan ang data sa ***.
    mali ba basa ko? nahihilo na yata ako....pero tama naman na dapat female dahil sister mo yun diba? :puyat:

i don't think na gagawing intentional na applicant na ibahin ang birthday and other data sa driver's license because it is a legal proof of identity. unless that person intends to commit illegal acts.
    FYI, maraming gumagawa na pinapatanda yun age nila para makakuha agad ng license... and when your young, you don;t think of the consequences of your action....

Driver license advice needed