New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Guys,

Not sure if this has been asked before...didn't have time to search through all the threads.

Does coding apply to conduction stickers? If so, saan lugar?

I don't have my license plate yet. I just want to be sure to avoid any issues when driving.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the answer is yes... same places where coding is enforced. ang pagkakaiba lang neto nakalampas ka na bago ma realize ng enforcers na coding ka pala...

except sa makati, nairaradyo nila eh. and besides, traffic dun, aabutan at aabutan ka nila, lalo na yung mga hagad na naka motor.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Yung last na number sa conduction ang coding mo.

Wag pumunta ng makati habang wala pa plaka. Yan ang sabi sa akin sa casa at ilan beses pa inulit.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    can we use the car after 1 week? Parang nakakatakot kasi ang mga checkpoint. Baka di sila maniwala sa dalang photocopy na sales invoice at delivery receipt. Can we extend the validity of the conduction sticker? Sorry medyo off topic

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bynnos View Post
    Guys,

Not sure if this has been asked before...didn't have time to search through all the threads.

Does coding apply to conduction stickers? If so, saan lugar?

I don't have my license plate yet. I just want to be sure to avoid any issues when driving.

Thanks.

As far as I know, the rule that applies is "No Plate, No Travel".

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    [quote=water;1383001]Yung last na number sa conduction ang coding mo.

Wag pumunta ng makati habang wala pa plaka. Yan ang sabi sa akin sa casa at ilan beses pa inulit. [/quote

Ok lang sir kahit wala ka pa plaka basta dala mo Sales invoice mo incase harangin ka. Ako everyday nasa makati wala pa plate noon pero kahit kaharap ko na MAPSA sa traffic light hindi ako pinapansin. Incase pansinin ka pakita mo lang Sales invoice.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by krazeyrock View Post
    can we use the car after 1 week? Parang nakakatakot kasi ang mga checkpoint. Baka di sila maniwala sa dalang photocopy na sales invoice at delivery receipt. Can we extend the validity of the conduction sticker? Sorry medyo off topic

Pwede sir pa extend yung date ng sales invoice mo every 1week

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by krazeyrock View Post

Dealers would typically give you sales invoices and/or delivery receipts with updated dates if they cannot deliver the plates to you..... Ask these from them...

9000:snowfight1:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    What they all posted are true, coding exempts no one even with conduction stickers.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009

Just wondering why it takes too long to obtain license plate once you buy a new car. Does that mean it takes more time to manufacture license plates than assemble new vehicles? Grabe talaga red tape sa bureaucracy (BULOK KASI) natin. Adding more insult to injury is the very stupid and bullshit number coding scheme which does not work at all and curtails our freedom of movement. Just remember we are annually paying during registration another stupid Road User's Tax which only grease the pockets of chosen few up there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Does Coding Apply to Conduction Stickers