New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    +1 sa sobrang gulo ng lanes nila.

Isama pa dyan yung exact toll/cash lanes na nakakalito.

Ang nangyayari, sa haba haba at tagal ng pinila mo, pag malapit ka na sa booth mali pala linya mo, kelangan mo lumipat kasi nasa RFID/etap lane ka.

Feeling t*nga at kups ka pag sumingit ka

Sobrang dali ng solution di nila magawa

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    yes the road curves to the left for the reason that the toll plaza is dynamically adjusted based on the traffic demand... meaning it can add more toll gates to its left side if needed for a certain traffic direction...

so if the left side is dynamically being changed/adjusted, then we go to the constant right side to implement the prepaid toll booths, but unfortunately the right most side is RESERVED FOR GOVERNMENT VEHICLES! yey government!

so what do we do? share this govt lane with etap,rfid and prepaid loading be strictly offsite (via payment centers like bayad center, sm and the likes, atms, credit cards, etc)

or we modify the toll gate to the dual design used by SLEX... CONS, additional operating COST passed to consumers!

i like that slex scheme. i always use the "other tollgate". it's always less congested than "the main".

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    twice last week it seemed that their rfid readers/sensors were having trouble reading their stickers. it took several mins for them cavitex peeps to sort the kinks out. if i'm not mistaken it was the headlight version of their tags w/c were causing their "eyes" some problems

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Going southbound, why are the leftmost lanes always the slowest? It's supposed to be for all cash payments. Yesterday, I lined up there expecting some semblance of order compared to the chaotic rightmost lanes where vehicles keep switching lanes due to mixed rfid, etap, cash lanes. However, traffic didn't move for about 10 to 15 minutes prompting almost everyone to switch over to the right side. Rambulan tuloy to find the right lane.

Tapatalked

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Going southbound, why are the leftmost lanes always the slowest? It's supposed to be for all cash payments. Yesterday, I lined up there expecting some semblance of order compared to the chaotic rightmost lanes where vehicles keep switching lanes due to mixed rfid, etap, cash lanes. However, traffic didn't move for about 10 to 15 minutes prompting almost everyone to switch over to the right side. Rambulan tuloy to find the right lane.

Tapatalked
    i use the three rightmost lanes. they move faster than those on the left.
    also, the lanes curve to the right in that area. motorists can not easily target what lane goes to which booth.
    why it has been allowed to go on for so many years, i can only blame the operators.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i use the three rightmost lanes. they move faster than those on the left.
    also, the lanes curve to the right in that area. motorists can not easily target what lane goes to which booth.
    why it has been allowed to go on for so many years, i can only blame the operators.
    there was once na pinamimigay ang RFID sticker ng coastal road, parang inisnob lang, libre na nga di pa nag avail...

the question is whats stopping toll operators to install RFID readers on all toll gates? cost??? nope, ipapasa naman sa consumer yan, its more of the more fuel you waste, the more the govt earns thru taxes...

its almost 2017, its about time we shift on the digital era...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    onga! mahirap nga matunton yung tamang pila, kasi nga paliko yung daan! kaya madalas ka makakita nag-gigitgitan mga sasakyan para makasingit sa tamang linya...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kahit sa madaling araw siksikan diyan sa southbound. Yung left most lane yung easydrive. Kaso yung mga hindi naman naka easydrive dumadaan din sa left most lane saka mag cut papunt sa right.

Sent from my Flare_S4_Plus using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    tinanggal pa nila ung ETAP lane only, at ginawang ETAP/CASH ka bwiset........kaya useless na din ung ETAP card kasi nga pipila ka din dun sa CASH..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Walang mga utak talaga yang mga tao jan. Puro eksperimento kung ano at saan ilalagay ang easydrive at etap.

Kahit kumuha lang sila sana ng 5grade 5 at ipa observe ang flow ng trffic am sure mas makakagaea ng paraan yung mga gradeschoolers.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    tinanggal pa nila ung ETAP lane only, at ginawang ETAP/CASH ka bwiset........kaya useless na din ung ETAP card kasi nga pipila ka din dun sa CASH..

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast