New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag nahuli ka ba & natiketan ng coding, pwede ka bang hulihin ulit?

Example, nahuli ka na sa Quezon City, tapos papunta ka ng Mandaluyong, pwede ka bang tiketan ulit pag hinuli ka? Or sapat na yung yung unang tiket mo kasi nahuli ka na nga?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sapat na yun unang ticket mo. Just show it to the MMDA/Police officers along the way. It's quite a hassle since you're almost certainly going to be flagged down everytime the authorities see you. Dati nahuli ako sa Manila and going to QC. Was caught 4 times (but only 1 ticket) since they just keep flagging me down. Kilangan daw nila ng pangkape

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Sapat na yun unang ticket mo. Just show it to the MMDA/Police officers along the way. It's quite a hassle since you're almost certainly going to be flagged down everytime the authorities see you. Dati nahuli ako sa Manila and going to QC. Was caught 4 times (but only 1 ticket) since they just keep flagging me down. Kilangan daw nila ng pangkape

So, nagbigay ka ba ng pangkape, bro?....

13.3K:springsmile:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    medyo OT-

same scenario but different violation... say you violated the bus lane/yellow lane?

nahuli kana sa qc area ng edsa... matraffic sa private lane so you opted for the yellow lane, nahuli ka sa mandaluyong/makati area ng edsa... hindi kana titiketan because you were already caught sa qc area?

i know wala naman siguro driver na gagawa ng ganun na nahuli na eh will violate the same rule again... pero what if?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I doubt this will apply to the yellow lane violation you stated.

Coding question