New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ito rin ang alam ko pag tourist ka, excempted ka sa coding
    yup, but still you have to have your vehicle registered as a tourist dun sa tourism office nila. they will issue you a certification/letter good for the duration of your stay there. pag nasita ka, papakita mo lang yung certification.

teka OT na tayo....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ito rin ang alam ko pag tourist ka, excempted ka sa coding
    yup, but still you have to have your vehicle registered as a tourist dun sa tourism office nila. they will issue you a certification/letter good for the duration of your stay there. pag nasita ka, papakita mo lang yung certification.

teka OT na tayo....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Bogeyman, last time I checked Marikina City does not implement coding just like Pasig City and Paranaque City, not unless Mayor Fernando have decided to join the coding bandwagon.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I live in Antipolo, around 10 minutes away from MMLDC. The coding scheme is not in effect here, otherwise baka noon pa ako nahuli ng traffic enforcer; umaalis kasi ako sa bahay ng 9:30am on coding days.

If you're passing through Marikina en route to Antipolo however, you may want to observe your coding hours just in case, since Marikina is under MMDA jurisdiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Bogeyman, last time I checked Marikina City does not implement coding just like Pasig City and Paranaque City, not unless Mayor Fernando have decided to join the coding bandwagon.
    Marikina and Pasig have no coding.

las Pinas has coding and walang coding window.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo OT na ha?

beware of las pinas. medyo mahigpit sila dun, specially on these areas:

- Toyota Alabang
    - Casimiro/BF Resort areas
    - Zapote area

Add ko na lang din: Paranaque, wala talagang coding.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hi guys! how about yung makati city, may sarili b cla coding? if yes, may window time b? thanks!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    hi guys! how about yung makati city, may sarili b cla coding? if yes, may window time b? thanks!
    may coding and republic of makati, walang window.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I'm not so sure about this but my friend is actually selling me a "House of Representive" plate and asked the advantage of having this kind of plate. He told me you are excempted from coding and if lucky enough..... exempt you from traffic violations when apprehended by traffic enforcer wackos. Is this true?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by janry1 View Post
    I'm not so sure about this but my friend is actually selling me a "House of Representive" plate and asked the advantage of having this kind of plate. He told me you are excempted from coding and if lucky enough..... exempt you from traffic violations when apprehended by traffic enforcer wackos. Is this true?
    If you don't have an Exped, Land Cruiser, Patrol, or a large SUV to stick it on better decline it. If you're going to place it in your car, expect yourself to be bothered and apprehended by traffic enforcers all the time.

As all of the tsikot community agreed upon, House of Representative plate are for members of the House only. If you're not part of it, just stick with the vanity plates or commemorative plates.

Don't test your luck bro. Nakatengga na yang 8 plate sa mga kapulisan at LTO lalo na kung di ka naka malaking SUV.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    may coding and republic of makati, walang window.
    thanks 1D4LV. 7am to 7pm rin b coding ng makati?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Coding Question