New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    This info is very helpful for everyone, I even thought that this is ain't real. Because from what I knew, you should never drive a new vehicle (with out plate number) on the streets. I think, this law simply implies that you can now use your vehicle even it doesn't have any plate numbers yet.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Sorry mga mods,

meron na palang threads since 2007 sa forums dito pertaining to Coding Scheme and 'conduction stickers'.

Suggestion lang po, since mukhang every year nauungkat ang issue na ito, baka magandang gumawa tayo ng FAQ (common questions) at i-sticky na. hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by digitel View Post
    This info is very helpful for everyone, I even thought that this is ain't real. Because from what I knew, you should never drive a new vehicle (with out plate number) on the streets. I think, this law simply implies that you can now use your vehicle even it doesn't have any plate numbers yet.

Technically, you can only drive your new vehicle for a week after taking delivery. But since there is a problem with shortage of plates at LTO right now, new cars have a pass. (or you can talk to your dealer to give you more DRs hahaha)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by grail80 View Post
    Technically, you can only drive your new vehicle for a week after taking delivery. But since there is a problem with shortage of plates at LTO right now, new cars have a pass. (or you can talk to your dealer to give you more DRs hahaha)
    OIC, its LTO's fault! AHahahaha

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Wow...buti na lang di ako nahuli sa Makati last Tuesday. Thanks for this info.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Just an additional info, sa Pasig, strict din sa coding based on the conduction sticker's last digit. Kanina muntik na akong matiketan buti na lang napakiusapan. Pinakita pa sa akin yung City Ordinance, pinagsabihan na lang ako....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by grail80 View Post
    +1...legally correct too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Coding for Brand New cars is based on 'conduction sticker's last digit?