New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ito ang elevated road na agree ako. May nakaharang na bodies of water.

Pero yun ginagawang skyway2 sa araneta ave eh hindi nagpagplanuhan. Padadamihin ba kulob sa metro manila...... Number 1 kulob osmena to magallanes, next yun sa avenida LRT dilim-dilim, next kulob LRT2 aurora blvd. Pag makipot na kalsada eh tunnel/underground train na dapat.....mas mahal pero mas ok long term.

China to build two bridges across Pasig River — Rody
    By Christina Mendez (The Philippine Star) | Updated March 26, 2017 - 12:00am

[b]
    “China has promised us, for all their goodness…to build two bridges over the Pasig River. Free. Gratis. And I bow in gratitude,” Duterte said in his speech during the groundbreaking of a drug rehabilitation facility in Barangay Casisang, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon yesterday afternoon. Philstar.com/File photo

MANILA, Philippines - China will build two bridges across the Pasig River as part of the $10-billion investment package agreed upon by President Duterte and Chinese President Xi Jinping as a result of the renewed vigor in bilateral cooperation between the two countries.

“China has promised us, for all their goodness…to build two bridges over the Pasig River. Free. Gratis. And I bow in gratitude,” Duterte said in his speech during the groundbreaking of a drug rehabilitation facility in Barangay Casisang, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon yesterday afternoon.

The President had only good words for the Chinese president, as well as Chinese Ambassador Zhao Jianhua, who was also present at the two activities attended by the Chief Executive in Bukidnon yesterday.

“Ambassador Jianhua is here, I’d like to pay my respects to him,” Duterte said, proud of the positive developments brought about by his administration’s improved relations with Beijing.
    Close Ad X

He recalled anew his conversations with Xi during his state visit last year, when he extended his hand for friendship and to reconsider the ban on the Chinese importation of agricultural products from the Philippines.

“I told Jinping, ‘I am not asking for anything. I am just trying to ask you to reconsider your decision (on) the agricultural products in the Philippines for one or reason or another, quality-wise or another,” Duterte said.

“I said, ‘Can we fix what [we should] be doing to improve the quality because the pineapples are rotting and the bananas [are] down? They cannot even pay for their laborers’,” Duterte said.

After the bilateral meeting, China made good its earlier commitment and lifted last October the ban on the import of bananas from the Philippines.

“And you know what, it is back to normal, 100 percent. The banana is nearing 70 percent… Before I left, they said, ‘We will buy all your products’,” he said.

“The mangoes… [they’re] there on the deck, or in the pipeline for exports and (exports to China are) near back to normal, and we have received so much financial aids and grants.”

Duterte thanked China for opening its doors once again to Philippine products that contribute substantially to the country’s economy, especially in the agriculture industry.

China is among the biggest markets of Philippine bananas, which are mostly grown in southern Mindanao.The Philippines remains the second largest producer of bananas worldwide, next to Ecuador, and it continues to supply 95 percent of the total banana demand for the Asian market.

Last year, the Philippines exported 448,000 metric tons of bananas to China, valued at $157.5 million.

In March 2016, China destroyed 35 tons of bananas from the Philippines, valued at $33,000, and suspended 27 exporters.

Aside from lifting the ban on bananas, China is also looking at increasing its imports from the Philippines, particularly high-value commercial crops such as mangoes, coconut and dragon fruit, among others. – With Edith Regalado

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Ito ang elevated road na agree ako. May nakaharang na bodies of water.

Pero yun ginagawang skyway2 sa araneta ave eh hindi nagpagplanuhan. Padadamihin ba kulob sa metro manila...... Number 1 kulob osmena to magallanes, next yun sa avenida LRT dilim-dilim, next kulob LRT2 aurora blvd. Pag makipot na kalsada eh tunnel/underground train na dapat.....mas mahal pero mas ok long term.
    thank you china, sa totoo, wala naman talaga laban ang pinas sa china, and china naman talaga yata may ari ng pinas??? just take a look kung sino nag papa andar ng mga malalaki negosyo sa pinas like SM, PAL, cebu pac, etc... kaya mag tulungan nalang tayo, kaysa mag away, kase if you cant beat them, join them...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Saan ka pa?

We pay them interest + territory

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung mga contractors at labor malamang galing China din.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^may utang na loob pa tayo sa kanila ng lagay na yan

What a bunch of quislings

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^may utang na loob pa tayo sa kanila ng lagay na yan

What a bunch of quislings

Di problema yan, matagal na di uso ang utang na loob dito sa pinas.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lagyan na din ng tulay from malacańang papuntang chinese embassy. o better yet mula pilipinas hangang mainland china. sinasakop na din lang tayo. sabi nga ng isa dyan sila naman talaga mayari ng pilipinas e.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    China pala mai ari ng Pilipinas.haha i think you're in the wrong country OP.

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    actually, building the bridges is easy.
    it's the rights of way, that are killer...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^by the time the right of way is cleared, naglaho na na parang bula ang pera na pampagawa ng tulay

Thats what happened with northrail loan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast