New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    May alam ba kayo mga sir na cheap parking or flat rate parking around landmark?

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Makati or QC?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Makati sir! Nakalimutan ko ilagay

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's the same flat rate at P45 on weekends. You can park at the Link which is across Landmark or the parking that's connected to the basement/supermarket of Landmark.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yeah try asking around sa The Link if they have some sort of monthly setup. Pansin ko kasi minsan they join these group buying sites and sell P1,500 a month parking scheme. Not sure about this though!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Either Glorietta or the Link i'd guess. There was a time a couple of weeks ago that Glorietta had a P45 flat rate promo, all day.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sa parking connected to Landmark, I checked the rates and if it's a weekday, it's P40 for the first 4 hrs then P10 after each hour.

That's relatively cheap for parking in Makati.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    may bagong parking don sa Terraces Parkway ba yun.. ang daan eh don sa Arnaiz (Pasay Road).. then papasok don sa street straight to landmark.. nandon na yung entrance.. hanggang basement 3 yung parking and connected sa Landmark thru Basement 1.. pwede rin sa Ground kaya lang tatawid ka pa..

grabe hirap parking pag weekend.. i was there last sunday.. haba pila sa lahat nang parking.. puro full parking.. so go early kung gusto nyo mag shopping..

Here's the map.. yung red ang parking entrance on the street lang sya.. tapos pababa.. then yung box yung exit thru ground floor..

Last edited by _Qwerty_; December 17th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes that is where I park too. Terraces nga pala pangalan.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i always park in greenbelt. its the cheapest in makati. 9 hours cost around 120, compared to 160 in other areas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast