New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hi mga katsikot!

Share ko lang yung issue ng kotse ng katrabaho ko. Bale ganito kasi...

Its a corolla 93 xl, first owner was a lady who sold it later on to his nephew (another colleague of mine). The nephew then changed the engine as an upgrade, the usual modding ng isang car enthusiast. Hindi naideclare sa rehistro to bale. He had it for around 6 years and later on sold it to my office mate who is now the present owner. Naipaparehistro naman nya yung auto, yun nga lang pinapalakad nalang nya due to the change engine issue.

Now this owner is selling it. At sa totoo lang intersado ako because the car is beautiful and well taken care of.

Yun nga lang may issues ang papel kaya i'm insisting the owner to fix the papers muna. Ayoko rin kasi kunin yun ng may problema ang papel.

I'm just curious kung pano massolve ang ganitong case and how much ang magagastos dito to make it legit.

The current engine is 4age from a stock mr2.

Hope to hear mga gurus, salamat po!

Sent from my H100 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Transactions Requiring Change of Certificate of Registration, Change Chassis/Engine from Previously Registered MVs

Requirements
    Original Certificate of Registration
    Original Official Receipt of Payment of latest MVUC and other fees
    Photocopy of the CR and OR (source of the chassis/engine)
    Confirmation of CR/OR when the registering district Office is different from the district office that issued the CR/OR (source of the chassis/engine)
    Affidavit of change chassis/engine
    PNP-TMG MV Clearance Certificate
    Deed of Sale of chassis/engine if acquired from different persons or entities
    Appropriate Insurance Certificate of Cover
    Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
    Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)

Procedure
    1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
    2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR. (This form is available for download here. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.)
    3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
    4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

Venue
    District Office that issued the Certificate of Registration

http://www.lto.gov.ph/index.php/serv...he-philippines

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hmmm it's more complicated than i thought. Yung original engine ng corolla (2E) hindi ko na alam kung how they're going to trace that. Lalo na yung sa MR2 that has been parted out na. Ayayay!

Change engine problem