New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi Experts,

forgive me for this very basic question but im a newbie when it comes to car registrations.

i just want to ask if a car is like a driver's license where you can incur penalties.

i had this problem with my renewal of license, i did not know that i have a penalty that i wasnt able to pay so i only found out when i was renewing my license. and now i will renew my car's registration so im afraid it might have some penalties as well e.g. illegal parking or overspeeding and the likes. and if yes where and how can i check if there are penalties?

Thank you so much!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    whoa! ganyan na ba ke hi-tech ang LTO ngayon?
    Anong penalty ka na-charge? Maybe you just missed the info about your penalty before.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumbdrive View Post
    whoa! ganyan na ba ke hi-tech ang LTO ngayon?
    Anong penalty ka na-charge? Maybe you just missed the info about your penalty before.
    yup back in 2009 i had a violation daw na i need to pay daw in metrobank that i wasnt able to pay so they saw it when i was renewing my license. but i remember nilagayan ko yung mmda na yun eh. swerte siya di ko alam pangalan at ichura niya dahil sasagasaan ko yun! hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by peopleee123 View Post
    yup back in 2009 i had a violation daw na i need to pay daw in metrobank that i wasnt able to pay so they saw it when i was renewing my license. but i remember nilagayan ko yung mmda na yun eh. swerte siya di ko alam pangalan at ichura niya dahil sasagasaan ko yun! hehehe
    Sir karma yan! naglagay ka kasi hehe! joke. Next time wag ka maglagay sir.

Car Violations