Sep 2003
    Yes pero may bayad sabi ng SA ko. I paid 8k for ending plate number na 8

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Yes pero may bayad sabi ng SA ko. I paid 8k for ending plate number na 8

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    officially, no can choose. but un-officially, dahil tao din ang kausap nila sa LTO...
    so i suppose, incentives and goodwill have their way of convincing those who press the buttons and write on paper..

will i gamble? probably not... my SA says no.. the competing company's employee also says no. i might get stuck with having two cars with the same EP...
    bili na lang siguro ng special / vanity plate.. mahal lang nga daw. 20-35K, depending who you're talking to.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 10th, 2016 at 10:00 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    it's been 2 years at the other thread where we are talking about if we could have a "wish" for our ending numbers. i can't find it, i posted a comment there saying my SA told me; "ok let me see what i can do."
    i asked the SA that i can have any wag lang talaga nueve.
    of all the numbers on earth, it's the exact number that i don't want i've got! bwisit! hahaha kapag mamalasin ka naman talaga oo!
    and i never returned to post about it then due to my total dismay

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by benchman View Post
    it's been 2 years at the other thread where we are talking about if we could have a "wish" for our ending numbers. i can't find it, i posted a comment there saying my SA told me; "ok let me see what i can do."
    i asked the SA that i can have any wag lang talaga nueve.
    of all the numbers on earth, it's the exact number that i don't want i've got! bwisit! hahaha kapag mamalasin ka naman talaga oo!
    and i never returned to post about it then due to my total dismay
    Thanks for sharing this. This is total nightmare. Exactly what I'm afraid of happening.

I guess vanity plate is safer if you could afford it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My SA told me he can't really do anything about it. I just told him the day of my coding car, any number except that, he gave me no assurance. Buti na lang hindi pumareho.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    On the surface, its not possible anymore. But of course, discreet grease money will always open possibilities.

I know of a company that purchased two brand new vehicles. They received sequential end plate number (#1 and #2) so both have monday coding. I don't think the company would want that for their delivery vans.

Also I talked to my SA, he says that it would cost around Php 5K to process the changing of the plates for another set of plates.

I have also read from other forums, that if the end plate is unacceptable to the owner, all that is needed is to go to LTO cubao or araneta branch. Make sure the plates and accompanying screws havenot been tampered. It will cost around 1 to 2K. And will take the whole day. Not sure if this is true or still valid today.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Tanda ko nung bata ako ang alam ko na ang number ending ng plaka should indicate the month you acquired your vehicle. For years I thought this was the case, dahil ang mga ending ng plaka ng cars namin through the years ay ang actual month na binili namin sila...

Ford Laser in September 1985 (579), Box-type Lancer in August 1989 (158), Corolla GLi in April 1993 (204) and CR-V in May 1999 (955)... lahat sila sakto sa month ng purchase.

However, this trend was broken in April 2005 when we got our Hilux 3.0 D4D...because its license plate indicated a 157...or month of July kung ang old belief kong paniniwalaan. Isa rin sa sinasabi kong counter-argument sa belief na ito ay paano pag binili from October to December ang vehicle... ang sabi ay saklaw na ng number "0" ang last quarter of the year...lol!

Last year we got ourselves an FJ Cruiser in January, pero ang plakang nirequest ng Tatay ko sa kanyang SA ay ending na 4... and he got the plate with 8814 as requested... or month of April sa aking old belief. Coincidentally, the plate was released in April.

I guess you can still request for the ending number of your plate...it's just a question of whether it can be granted. It seems swertehan din lang sa galing ng iyong SA dumiskarte sa LTO.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yup, ganyan din ang experience ko, our cars bought June and September had endings 6 and 9 respectively.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Yes. I bought my car at Suzuki Manila Bay. My agent ask me if I have a desired plate ending number. I requested "0"

And yes, "0" nga. Wala akong binayaran na kahit ano maliban dun sa registration extension keme. Sa LTO ako nagbayad nun 600 pesos.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    When we bought our Van last Dec 2014 thru bank, we told the bank manager na kailangan Tuesday or Monday ang coding since our 3 cars are already coding on Wed, Thur & Fri.

Ang sabi ng contact ng bank manager eh titingnan pero no assurance (Toyota Pasig) but then when the plate was delievered in our house ayun sakto Tuesday

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast